Brandon at Dragoncon 2015?

aenea22980

I signed up for the Brandon's mailing list on his official website a while ago, and when I signed up I also included a request that he come to Dragoncon.  I received this message back, but haven't heard anything else since then confirming that he's going or not.  I've already checked the offical websites, so far no news, but I thought someone else might have heard.  Anyone else have any news? 

Looking at the return path it looks like it probably came from his assistant (is his assistant named Adam?) but still, seems promising.  So far his posted schedule doesn't have any conflicts, though the world Science Fiction Convention is close.

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 5:30 PM, Brandon Sanderson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Jenny,
>
> You're in luck. I am more than likely going to attend this year.
>
> Best,
>
> Brandon
>
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Jenny Crawford <[email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>> wrote:
>> Just wanted to be added to the mailing list, but I'd love if Brandon can come to DragonCon some year! Please! :D ~Jenny