The Glint

Elwynn

Short and sweet. Let's go.

Was reading Telcontar's 'Herald's Couples' thread, it had me looking at front cover glyphs. I drive myself crazy with the front and back covers.

Anyway, I noticed a glint within certain orders (the large circles/glyphs inside front cover).

Easiest to see is Windrunner order; very top, slightly offset to the left.

The same glint can be seen in orders: 3, 4, 6, 9 and 10. All on the left side as well. 9 and 10 are a little harder to see.

Not sure what it could mean really, maybe BS telling us which orders are represented on-screen in book 1?

Except placing orders 3 and 4 that way is eluding me. And for 10/Ishi to work, only way I see that is the Alerter fabrial from the interlude.

And for 10/Ishi to work, only way I see that is the Alerter fabrial from the interlude.

It's been theorised that one of the KR from Dalinars vision might have had some Surge similar to the alerter fabrial owing to them 1. Finding him in the first place. 2. Saying that he just needs to call and they will hear.

It's been theorised that one of the KR from Dalinars vision might have had some Surge similar to the alerter fabrial owing to them 1. Finding him in the first place. 2. Saying that he just needs to call and they will hear.

My idea! *Sticks hand up in air*

• Chaos locked this topic