Parshendi

bdoble97

2 hours ago, TheTigerKandra said:

This looks fantastic! It is not quite how I imagine the warform, it looks to me more like stormform, but fantastic nonetheless! 

33 minutes ago, stonedshaman said:

This looks awesome.   I agree that they resemble stormform more. I always saw warform as having big chunks of carapace for their armor.  That and I've always saw their head pieces like big (really)wide horn type things

Thanks guys. The artis basically just had what I told him about thw characters he never read any of the books. Sobthat my bad if they look more like stormform.

2 hours ago, stonedshaman said:

Sounds pretty sweet.  So by pattern in shadesmare do you mean like the geometric head spren?  Also if you can convince him to do some action scenes that could be sweet.  Like when kaladin leaps the chasm in WoK

Shadesmar geometric head yea for pattern. Action scean would cost some big $$$

• 9 months later...

@stonedshaman I know this post from a while ago what do you think of this for War forum. It's my own drawing and I can't really do parties that well whenever I upload them they always on the side I try to rotate it so it looks correct but I can't do it for some reason. I picture this as Rlain I just don't know how to put the uncut gems into a longer beard only been drawing for about 7-8 months

20171122_132949.jpg

• Chaos locked this topic