Regarding Adonalsium's "opposing force" + Shadows for Silence planet name

Chaos

There is an opposing force to Adonalsium, and at the midnight release, I asked Brandon to write in my book something about that opposing force. He wrote:

"There was a weapon created by the opposition of Adonalsium."

Well, that's terrifying. What if it is still around? Someone should ask Brandon if Odium knows of this weapon.

Also! I asked Peter at the release what was the Shadows for Silence planet name. It is Threnody.

I'm sorry for the debacle that was the release--at least in getting theoretical content. We do have a recording of the Q&A and reading, but the audio could suck. We... misplaced recorders. Ahem.

But at least this is something. That is all from my end regarding the midnight release.

There is an opposing force to Adonalsium, and at the midnight release, I asked Brandon to write in my book something about that opposing force. He wrote:

"There was a weapon created by the opposition of Adonalsium."

Well, that's terrifying. What if it is still around? Someone should ask Brandon if Odium knows of this weapon.

This is going to sound a bit out of the box... but what if the weapon is humanity? We certainly know humans can be created by shards, such as the Scadrians, but are we absolutely sure the first humans were created by Adonalsium?

If this is the case, I think it is safe to say that the weapon is still around. :)

I completely forgot all about that short story. I need to read it.

And are the humans from Scadrial called Scadrians? I've always gone with Scadralians for some reason. Not saying you're wrong but I'm ignorant in this case and honestly do not know/remember.

I butchered the spelling on my transcription of the San Diego signing, but you should go check out that thread in the signing board for more info :D it's not much at all, but there is a bit on it. 

• 1 year later...

This is going to sound a bit out of the box... but what if the weapon is humanity? We certainly know humans can be created by shards, such as the Scadrians, but are we absolutely sure the first humans were created by Adonalsium?

If this is the case, I think it is safe to say that the weapon is still around. :)

And it worked, as far as we know.

• Chaos locked this topic