Stormblessed: A Kaladin Fanmix

FeatherWriter

StormblessedCover.png

"I will protect those who cannot protect themselves."

//Listen Here//

• (Début) + Godspeed - Anberlin {They lied when they said the good die young}
  • Bleeding Out - Imagine Dragons {When the sky turns gray and everything is screaming, I will reach inside just to find my heart is beating.}
  • Exile Vilify (Rain Version) - The National {You’ve got sucker’s luck. Have you given up?}
  • After The Storm - Mumford and Sons {And after the storm, I run and run as the rains come, and I look up. On my knees and out of luck, I look up.}
  • Hurricane - 30 Seconds to Mars {Tell me would you kill to save a life?}
  • Buckets for Bullet Wounds - House of Heroes {There are no doctors. Only victims. Only butchers.}
  • Circus Circus - Silversyde {Broken, wounded you lie, captive to your fight, letting hurt and sorrow dictate your life. Emptiness closes in, crushing you within. Reaching up for light, now your cleansing begins.}
  • Dark Horses - Switchfoot {Born for the blue skies, we’ll survive the rain. Born for the sunrise, we’ll survive the pain.}
  • Vox Populi - 30 Seconds to Mars {Ever want to just stop? Do you want to surrender? Or fight for victory?}
  • You Can’t Go Back - Fully Functional {One by one, death steals them away, and somehow you survive.}

A few months ago, I made a fanmix for Mistborn, called Knives in the Mist, and that was super fun so here we go again. This one's not an overarching mix like that one, nor is it as strictly chronological. Nope, this one's character specific, and it's all about Kaladin! It is slightly chronolgical, though, so you'll see groupings that might suggest events and such.

Any and all feedback and comments are welcomed and appreciated!

EDIT: Added important lyrics for each song.

Edited by FeatherWriter

• 1 year later...
  • Chaos locked this topic