Hi! I don't really know why I registered but I'm here now

Hello! I read Mistborn a couple years ago and fell in love with Brandon's work. So far I've read Mistborn Era 1, all three SA, Skyward, Reckoners, and Rithmatist, and I'm working on Elantris, Warbreaker, Wax and Wayne, eventually Arcanum... there are at the same time too many Cosmere books and not enough :)

Anyway. Hello. Idk what I'll do here but eh

Hello and welcome to the shard.  Please accept this complimentary cookie on behalf of the DA.*

*Disclaimer applies.  

17 hours ago, storming lighteyes said:

Idk what I'll do here but eh

Allow me to help you out with that little dilemma.  Try to avoid the sub forums that are about books you haven't read, because they are full of spoilers.  If you're into RP I would recommend the Alleyverse, which is an RP universe that includes all of Brandon's writings.  The Cosmere General Discussion area is good for posting theories, or just talking about the cosmere.  The Last Post Wins and The Longest Thread are both good, (admittedly The Last Post Wins is better, but I'm a little biased) and both are great places to just hang out.  Enjoy your time here at the shard, and welcome again.