Your Playlist

Kered

Being an MP, I'm in my patrol car 8-10 hours a day 6 days a week. Because of that I have like 30 different music playlists. When I was getting them together, one of music forums I'm on has a topic(well it's a topic for each person, but that won't work here) where you post your individual playlists with brief descriptions as to what you do when you listen to the playlist. So I thought I'd try that out here. Post your different playlists and when you use the playlist and hopefully you can look at others playlists and discover some new music. One of my favorite things is discovering and sharing good music no matter the genre or if its popular or not. 

In order to not stretch the page I'm going to put each link in a spoiler tag. Please do the same if you're going to post more than 2-3 song links. 

***Heads Up*** Some of the music will have swear words in it and may have suggestive themes. I'll preface the songs that do. Also, this is music from all over the place, not just one genre or artist. Rap, country, soft rock, EDM, etc. 

Spoiler

Solid EDM song. 

Spoiler

If you've watched "Bright" on Netflix, you may know this song. 

Spoiler

Little known Carolina rapper. Decent song, flows well and the word play is pretty nuts. Swearing. 

Spoiler

Slow rock, dudes got nice vocals and the guitar is solid. 

Spoiler

The combo of hard guitar and unique vocals is really good in this song. 

Spoiler

Hamilton Mixtape. Nuff said. 

Spoiler

Grey Worm from Game of Thrones is a singer. And he is not that bad. 

Spoiler

Unique style, kids got great lyrics and vocals. 

Spoiler

Walk Off the Earth is probably my favorite band right now, I love their style and variation of instruments.

Spoiler

I'm not a big country fan, but I like the way this song sounds and the chorus. 

Spoiler

Last country song on the list. Another good chorus. 

Spoiler

Live performance but I recommend watching the actual music video as well. I love Logic's word play and Alessia Cara is probably one my favorite vocalists out their right now. 

Spoiler

Not meaningful, but I like Halsey's voice and when G-Eazy isn't rapping about vanity related things, he can actually string together some solid lyrics. I just like the way this song flows. WARNING, suggestive themes and bad language. 

Spoiler

This girl is going to be big one day. 

Spoiler

If you like Bon Iver, Elliot Smith and Mumford and Sons, you'll like this song. 

Spoiler

My favorite Mumford and Sons song. I'm defiantly a fan of lyrics over sound, and this song does a good job at both. 

Spoiler

Second favorite Mumford and Sons song. 

Spoiler

Lumineers. My favorite song by them currently. 

Spoiler

Favorite song from Ed Sheeran's new album. 

Spoiler

Second favorite song on the new Ed Sheeran album. 

Spoiler

Favorite song by MGK. His earlier stuff before he went mainstream is really good. 

Spoiler

Powerful freestyle about addiction. 

Spoiler

In my opinion the best song on Eminem's new album. 

Edited by Kered

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...