Hello everyone!

Hello!

I've been a big fan of Brandon Sanderson's books ever since I first read Mistborn. I've currently read every cosmere and non-cosmere book that he's written, (except for the prose version of White Sand). My favorite series is Mistborn, though Stormlight is a close second. I've been lurking on the site for a while, and I've finally decided to join, so prepare for a bunch of theories!

Just now, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

Hello!

I've been a big fan of Brandon Sanderson's books ever since I first read Mistborn. I've currently read every cosmere and non-cosmere book that he's written, (except for the prose version of White Sand). My favorite series is Mistborn, though Stormlight is a close second. I've been lurking on the site for a while, and I've finally decided to join, so prepare for a bunch of theories!

Hi there, Faceless Mistwraith! Your name has an interesting rhythm to it. 

I am bleeder. I like music and cool coats. You can usually find me in the General Discussion thread, making terrible puns and talking about various nonsense.

Welcome to the Shard! You'll learn a lot, and see a lot, so be prepared and arm yourself with plenty of Aleve. 

Don't eat the cookies. They'll Ruin your life.

If you ever need anything, feel free to let me know!

Hello! Welcome to the forums! Have an upvote :) 

I, too, prefer Mistborn to Stormlight, although I fear those like us are in short supply here. :P 

You made a smart move with the cookies. ;) 

And I'll be excited to see your theories as whenever you get them up! Have fun therorizing! 

3 hours ago, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

Hello!

I see you've posted a couple theories already! Very nice. That's how I ended up on the Shard too, although I've been inactive for a long time. Welcome! 

By the way, if you're interested in the prose version of White Sands, I heard a rumor that you can get it by emailing Brandon and asking nicely. I just did so myself so I can hopefully confirm or deny that rumor in a few days. 

3 hours ago, Talanelat'Elin Stonesinew said:

Nah, Marsh, the guy that cooked them, said they are a 100% metal free

>.> are you talking about me? 

Just now, Ironeyes said:

I see you've posted a couple theories already! Very nice. That's how I ended up on the Shard too, although I've been inactive for a long time. Welcome! 

By the way, if you're interested in the prose version of White Sands, I heard a rumor that you can get it by emailing Brandon and asking nicely. I just did so myself so I can hopefully confirm or deny that rumor in a few days. 

>.> are you talking about me? 

Marsh! There you are! These guys don't believe that the cookies you baked for all of us are 100% metal free! I tasted one of them and it wasn't bad at all, just had diarrhea for like 379 Desolations!

Just now, Talanelat'Elin Stonesinew said:

Marsh! There you are! These guys don't believe that the cookies you baked for all of us are 100% metal free! I tasted one of them and it wasn't bad at all, just had diarrhea for like 379 Desolations!

Hey, it's not my fault you're allergic to my spiked cookies. I mean spiked with, uh, uh, extra cinnamon. Not hemalurgic spikes that will steal your Surgebinding abilities. Not at all. 

Just now, Ironeyes said:

Hey, it's not my fault you're allergic to my spiked cookies. I mean spiked with, uh, uh, extra cinnamon. Not hemalurgic spikes that will steal your Surgebinding abilities. Not at all. 

The allergies man! I once went to Scadrial and got like 34567289 diseases. They have so much spiked cookies, ahem, I mean, um, um, what was it? Ah, yes! Extra cinnamon, sorry about that last thing. Storm the Autocorrect! Am I right guys?

Just now, Talanelat'Elin Stonesinew said:

The allergies man! I once went to Scadrial and got like 34567289 diseases. They have so much spiked cookies, ahem, I mean, um, um, what was it? Ah, yes! Extra cinnamon, sorry about that last thing. Storm the Autocorrect! Am I right guys?

You may not know this, but secret Steel Ministry texts inform us that autocorrect is actually a deadly weapon, first used by Rashek to kill Alendi. It then went on to kill several thousand more people during the Lord Ruler's unification campaign before he finally locked it away in the Cognitive realm for safekeeping. As far as we know, it's still there. Waiting. Watching. 

1 minute ago, Ironeyes said:

You may not know this, but secret Steel Ministry texts inform us that autocorrect is actually a deadly weapon, first used by Rashek to kill Alendi. It then went on to kill several thousand more people during the Lord Ruler's unification campaign before he finally locked it away in the Cognitive realm for safekeeping. As far as we know, it's still there. Waiting. Watching. 

Oh my Stormfather! Honor! Aharietam has come! The Autocorrect has come to bring death to us all! Stormfather, why have you forsaken us!?

59 minutes ago, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

How do you do a signature or put something in the bottom portion?

See where you have your name in the top right corner? Click that and then click "account settings", from there you click "signature" and add whatever you want.
Oh, welcome by the way! I never did formally do that, did I? Oh well, have another upvote.