The Randomness Multi-Theory (lots of rambling, some spoilers)

I'm going to just state a few theories, random thoughts, and Cosmere songs I made up. Discuss, make fun of, and praise down below. Or don't. B)

Concerning shaped cities. (Elantris spoilers)

I was re-reading The Way of Kings, and when I got to the part about the symmetrical shaped cities (like Kholinar and Thaylena) something struck me as déjà vuish. I thought about it for a while, then I realized, this isn't the first time we've seen specially shaped cities. In Elantris, we have seen that Elantris was shaped like Aon Rao. I'm certain this is important.

Odium reigns

We have seen Odium referred to several times as "The Broken One". To surgebind, you need to be broken, and let Stormlight fill the cracks (something like that, I don't have a hard cover copy of WoR.) Is there a correlation there? Something to do with the Oath Pact?

Why 10? (Mistborn spoilers)

I'm pretty sure you have made the connection by now, that there are a lot of tens in Stormlight. Ten heralds, ten surges, ten orders, ten fools, ten books I the series. . . And a few others. But why 10? We know that at the beginning of mistborn people thought there were only 10 metals, when really there was 16. But there couldn't actually be 16 orders, with new surges and new heralds?! There were 99 desolations! You'd think someone would notice if they needed a few more orders!

So obviously, there are only 10 orders. Ten. Tien. Ten. (What?) how many shards has odium killed? 6? That would explain a few things if he has. . .

Take a peek:

Made you look! :P

Now to close with a song (kind of)

To the tune of shake it off by Taylor Swift;

I stayed up to late

Doing reread eighty eight

That's what people say mm mm

It's true that thing they say mm mm

Besides me eating,

All I do is reading.

It's like I got this blue spren in my mind saying one more chapter tonight. . .

(That's all I got :/ )

Edited by The Honor Spren

• Chaos locked this topic