Can't believe I actually never made one of these

Slater

So, I'm a little late with this, like almost 11 months late. But sense I've have been way more active on here lately I figure it's okay to actually just say hi to everyone for the first real time.

Hi, I'm Slater, I'm in college for animation and absolutely adore Brandon Sanderson.  Just wanted to say that and also that this is one of the best online forums I have ever been apart of. Overall everyone is so respectful of each other and the intelligent discussion has been a joy to be apart of. Thanks for that.

Also my goal in life is to get more Reputation Points then Kobold King. It's...it's not going great.

Welcome to the forum! This is usually where I say that I hope you go on to become an awesome and productive member, but since you already have, I'll just give you an upvote and a smiley. ;)

Any chance of seeing animations of Brandon's work someday? I know absolutely nothing about animation, but every time I see a forum member with animation on his resume I get my hopes up. :P

Also, do not believe the lies about Reputatalurgy. They are all vile dishonesties, and I'm a perfectly sweet and amiable fellow.

To those who spread these nasty fibs: You're next.

Also, do not believe the lies about Reputatalurgy. They are all vile dishonesties, and I'm a perfectly sweet and amiable fellow.

Surely you don't mean me? I mean, you should feel indebted to me. After all, my becoming a zucchini gave you the perfect opportunity to practice your art.

Also Slater, always nice to see someone make their membership known. may you one day have the rep of Kobold.

Welcome to the forum! This is usually where I say that I hope you go on to become an awesome and productive member, but since you already have, I'll just give you an upvote and a smiley. ;)

Any chance of seeing animations of Brandon's work someday? I know absolutely nothing about animation, but every time I see a forum member with animation on his resume I get my hopes up. :P

Actually, something with say, Mistborn animation wise wouldn't be easy per say but actually quite doable eventually. Most of the Magic System is internalized so you wouldn't have to make any effects for it. Even from there perspective it would just be blue lines.

Something with Surgebinding though? Holy hell hard. Kaladin and Szeth's battle in the highstorm would make animators weep.

hey man. Kobold king has 7,000 something posts. That's why he has that much rep. Also I think he practices a new form of hemalurgy: Reputatalurgy. He steals reputation off the little ones. It's why you start off at 0 and not 1; he took the one.

LOL, I know I was joking. Catching up to him is like a snail chasing the Flash while he points and laps you again shouting "On your left!"