Artemis Fowl

gjustice99

My personal favorite was the 2nd to last one as I found it hilarious because

the Atlantis Complex Spoilers

Artemis's alternate persona was a complete idiot and the team needed the Artemis aspect more when he wasn't there.

I was kind of mad that Artemis and Holly didn't get together in the end (as I've shipped them since I first read book 2). I would have been happy with any kind of relationship resolution (even if they went their separate ways). Though I kinda feel like that was Eion leaving himself an opening to another book when we thought the story was finished (again).

The Last Guardian Spoiler

When Artemis was waking up after being resurrected was one of those "now kiss!" moments for me.

All I did from grades K-6 was read those books. Again and again. My favorite would have to be the second one, mostly because of the passage at the end where it describes that only two people in the world are better at marshal arts than Butler. He's "related to one of them", and the other "spends his days beating up palm trees in the South China Sea"  :lol:

The little diversions can be really funny like that

The fourth book would be my second favorite.

The other day, I noticed that my 11-year old brother was reading the third book. Apparently, one of his friends had started him on the series. And just when I had gotten him to read Way of Kings, too.  <_< He was 600 pages in and everything.

Edited by mckeedee123

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...