Hello all you lovely fellow bookworms

timemagetim

Made the title too long why bother adding more?

Anyway hello I'm Tim, getting used to the idea of the cosmere and starting to dig further but been reading Sanderson for years now. Still not through as many of them as I want to be.

Anyway say hello I'm talkative about anything Sanderson plus plenty more like Rothfuss, Tolkien, Cook and Shan. Plus Pokémon, Homestuck, multiple animes, etc...

Anyway say hello I'm talkative about anything Sanderson plus plenty more like Rothfuss, Tolkien, Cook and Shan. Plus Pokémon, Homestuck, multiple animes, etc...

Based on that list alone, I'd say you'll fit in just fine here!  What animes?  (I'm a fan, if you couldn't tell by the avatar)

Yes I'm actually rather disappointed in the new hobbit movies I feel that they have been turned in to JUST money makers rather than actually getting across the good story.

Yes I have Pokemon X and I'm very fond of it. I'm also pumped for Omega Ruby and Pokemon Z. My only complaints about the new pokemon is since we've switched to 3D models that ability to get lost is kinda gone but it's not a huge deal.

And as for Anime. Attack on Titan, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Naruto, Death Note, Oran Highschool Host Club, Pokemon, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kill la Kill. I think that covers it.

I generally favor battle anime (manga), but I agree, anime has so MANY different types of shows within it.  If you like Death Note, you may want to check out Bakuman.  Totally different type of story, but done by the same two creators of Death Note.  I enjoyed it immensely.

welcome timemagetim

I generally favor battle anime (manga), but I agree, anime has so MANY different types of shows within it.  If you like Death Note, you may want to check out Bakuman.  Totally different type of story, but done by the same two creators of Death Note.  I enjoyed it immensely.

And it kinda tells story of them writing Death Note :)
You should watch Code Geass if you haven't. Sci-fi/Mecha version of DN with more school/comedy/romance/action and a much better ending.

And check out Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It's done by the same two dudes who did Kill la Kill, although it's much more serious project and has less fan-service, art and animation is samey.

oh and It has as much in common with Mistborn as Death Note has with Code Geas.

btw how far are you into Cosmere?

Edited by Cracknut

Now that we're on your second page, can I tempt you into joining the guilds/clans? We're a pseudo role playing area of the forums, and its a lot of fun. If ye have honor you should join the Newcago Court under the twin thrones of Queen Elsa and Lady Delightful.

Picking one and then swearing your loyalty publicly on their thread. So you should go to Newcago and swear your fealty over to the twin thrones. If you talk about what your interets are, than you get a title that goes along with it. For instance BreathTaker became Lord Lager.