tanavast's creation of the honorblades

so recently having started studying the cosmere and reading all of the books I read the mistborn trilogy. when I was rereading WoR I had this idea. I don't know if this is being discussed anywhere else but this is just my thoughts on tanavast.

so my idea is that in making the honorblades, and the spren for the KR tanavast made himself far weaker than he was when he first got his shard. with the KR and the heralds however he would still have had as much power as he had before. but when the heralds gave up he lost the power in the honorblades because the power in the swords just sat dormant. this also happened on the day of recreance when the KR gave up. He could have lost major amounts of his power when this happened because of the fact that the spren that died were all splinters of his right. this is sort of like leras in the mistborn trilogy when he made the beads of lerasium.

also the oathpact that bound odium could have taken more of his strength like ruins prison in mistborn. all combined this would have made it easy for odium to kill tanavast.

this is all just random speculation, feel free to shoot this theory down. i just want to know what you guys think.

Edited by Matrim Bloody Cauthon

• Chaos locked this topic