Personality Test as Vin

the winter system

So, just cause I was curious, I tried to take a personality test while pretending to be Vin, because, you know, Vin is the best. I got ISTP-A. Not sure if I was really answering like her good enough or not. What do you guys think?

(here's the link to the page on http://www.16personalities.com/istp-personalityISTP from the place where I tried it)

Out of curiosity, I just took the test as Vin, too. There were a few difficult questions, but I also got ISTP for her! I read it over and it seems to fit her really well.

Now I'm severely tempted to spend an hour or two taking this test over and over again as different cosmere characters :3

I got ENTP for Hoid... It's actually pretty believable.  :huh: Although we don't know too much about him

Kelsier is also ENTP. 

That could explain why they don't get along then. A case of too much alike!

It could also explain why I really like both characters but often find their behaviours and motivations baffling when reading about them - I'm almost their polar opposite as an INFJ!

I tried to take it as Kaladin and I had a really rough time haha.. But I ended up getting ISFP which is what this thread nailed him as. But, the way this website describes it, I'm not sure that's his type.

This part of the description made me laugh though...

ISFPs enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and behavior – chances are, they've expressed more than once the phrase "Don't box me in!"

And if he's ISFP this would explain his and Shallan's shouting matches (especially the first one) :

However, if a criticism does get through, it can end poorly... if the comments are more biting and less mature, ISFP personalities can lose their tempers in spectacular fashion.

Edit: The more I read about it the more I'm convinced he's ISFP...

EDIT: I got ENTJ for Kelsier

Edited by spooky Eowyn

I tried to take it as Kaladin and I had a really rough time haha.. But I ended up getting ISFP which is what this thread nailed him as. But, the way this website describes it, I'm not sure that's his type.

This part of the description made me laugh though...

And if he's ISFP this would explain his and Shallan's shouting matches (especially the first one) :

Edit: The more I read about it the more I'm convinced he's ISFP...

EDIT: I got ENTJ for Kelsier

Thinking about it, he does fit the profile for a "J" more than a "P". His schemes are meticulous and everything seems to have been thought through and different eventualities planned for. He doesn't do much spontaneously, which is how I regard "P" personalities.

I wonder if being mentally broken / aberrant makes a difference. I'm sure I've heard Kelsier referred to as a sociopath (I don't know it that's a WOB or just a forum thought). If so, I don't know if personality profiling would "work" in quite the same way.

• 2 weeks later...

I got ESTJ for Dalinar. It seems to fit quite well.

ESTJs are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the ESTJ personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths. Taking pride in bringing people together, ESTJs often take on roles as community organizers, working hard to bring everyone together in celebration of cherished local events, or in defense of the traditional values that hold families and communities together.

Edited by Iron Eyes

• Chaos locked this topic