Dalinar and Navani: the most powerful couple ever to live on Roshar?

Vin(Diesel)

Now that Navani and Dalinar are bonded to the Sibling and the Stormfather respectively, are they the most powerful couple ever to live on Roshar? Unless two of the Heralds were married to each other or two previous bondsmiths, I think they probably are. 

Also, I find it fitting that two bondsmiths are bonded to each other. 

19 minutes ago, Vin(Diesel) said:

Now that Navani and Dalinar are bonded to the Sibling and the Stormfather respectively, are they the most powerful couple ever to live on Roshar? Unless two of the Heralds were married to each other or two previous bondsmiths, I think they probably are. 

Also, I find it fitting that two bondsmiths are bonded to each other. 

Quite an epic and wholesome relation all together (and my favorite so far in SA). But I wouldn't say they are the most powerful couple ever on Roshar. That would be Tanavast and Koravellim'Avast (Honor and Cultivation), since they were married. As of right now, with Tanavast dead, maybe they are; unless some of the Heralds were together or perhaps our boy Kaladin ends up with someone like Lewshi, who knows?

50 minutes ago, Legui01010 said:

Quite an epic and wholesome relation all together (and my favorite so far in SA). But I wouldn't say they are the most powerful couple ever on Roshar. That would be Tanavast and Koravellim'Avast (Honor and Cultivation), since they were married. As of right now, with Tanavast dead, maybe they are; unless some of the Heralds were together or perhaps our boy Kaladin ends up with someone like Lewshi, who knows?

Ahhhh! I can't believe I forgot about Honor and Cultivation! That was such a big oversight. 

Thanks for the partial credit, "As of right now, with Tanavast dead, maybe they are."

I kind of think Kaladin will end up with Syl, since I don't know why else Syl would be entering the physical world so much, and Kaladin keeps having failed relationships with normal women (in a different way than Adolin did). Though I guess the latter point also supports Kaladin marrying a Singer.

• Chaos locked this topic