Dalinar and Navani: the most powerful couple ever to live on Roshar?

Vin(Diesel)

Now that Navani and Dalinar are bonded to the Sibling and the Stormfather respectively, are they the most powerful couple ever to live on Roshar? Unless two of the Heralds were married to each other or two previous bondsmiths, I think they probably are. 

Also, I find it fitting that two bondsmiths are bonded to each other. 

6 hours ago, HoidIsAdonalsium said:

Doubt it. Towards the end of RoW, we are told by the Stormfather that other Bondsmiths have had relationships. (Chapter with Navani and Dalinar at the top Urithiru if I'm not mistaken.)

Those Bondsmith couples are somewhat different though, firstly because all past Bondsmith relationships were between the Bondsmiths of the Stormfather and Nightwatcher (never the Sibling), and and because of the unbinding of the Surges since Honor's death. Dalinar and probably Navani have greater abilities than past Bondsmiths.

2 hours ago, KaladinWorldsinger said:

What's with all the super old dudes falling in love with Jasnah anyway?

Personally my money is on her at least partially manipulating them for information. She's been plumbing Wit the whole time they've been together, indulging him to get what she wants (knowledge of the cosmere) and is doing so very successfully.