Keyed RP (Non-Canon, Name TBD)

Zephrun’s Imperium

Okay, hear me out, I have another RP, but it's a large scale one this time. @xinoehp512 I think you might be interested in this. 

It's the year 300 or so on the planet Terinost, 300 years after the neighboring planet exploded under mysterious circumstances and the 100 year anniversary of the Emperor's reign. He keeps the planet safe from ghosts, but his throne was won through no small amount of blood and no one thrives except perhaps the criminal underground. The Emperor keeps his rule by way of the handerfles; his strange and vicious legions of anthropomorphic flying snakes that serve as slaves, government officials, and guards. Meanwhile, a cult flourishes, worshiping the mysterious Imperium; the being who is supposedly the reason why 10% of Terinost exhibits telepathic powers. Whispers of a Key that grants immortality still circulate, but are beginning to die on the wind. Is the legend true? Perhaps the Emperor knows. Or perhaps the Imperium. Anyone could say...

As for how this RP could go, I think we could definitely work with the Imperium cult, maybe have a band of mercenaries with a defective handerfle, or perhaps we explore the Emperor's ship where the handerfles plot to revolt against His Highness under the name of their prophesied savior, the immortal Ralvon Kanze. It's really up to you guys.