Sketches on the Bus, Because Syn Gets Bored Easily

Mystic Syn

I feel like y’all should hear something an irl friend of mine said: “I’m only friends with hot people. You should feel honored” (An Irl Friend, 2021).

Spoiler

Oh, and I made something digitally. I swear, it was the only thing that was/is keeping me from going insane with my brother’s friend staying for a few days. Usually I would be okay with that, but them talking about Pokémon kind of gets on my nerves after the first few hours. So, drawing with music blasting on my headphones is the next best option.

FCF3CFAA-2F41-479F-9B5A-ECB3F89C5B70.thumb.png.97d7fd9e1e3e4faa5d6c6586db0b741f.png

@Ookla the Mystic Oh my god oh my god oh my god your art is sooooooo beautiful I love it so much oh wowwwww

Honestly it's so so great! I love this style of art and you execute it wonderfully. Oh my heart, your art put such a big smile of my face. It's so wonderful. I'm rambling right now because I can't get over how great it is. Oh please keep it up. I mean I would pay for your drawings (if I had any money :P

Oh my, honestly I love it so much. Where did you learn to draw like this? Or is it just like natural talent? 

7 hours ago, Elf said:

@Ookla the Mystic Oh my god oh my god oh my god your art is sooooooo beautiful I love it so much oh wowwwww

Honestly it's so so great! I love this style of art and you execute it wonderfully. Oh my heart, your art put such a big smile of my face. It's so wonderful. I'm rambling right now because I can't get over how great it is. Oh please keep it up. I mean I would pay for your drawings (if I had any money :P)

So, you’re the one that gave me twenty-two notifications. But thanks, nonetheless!

7 hours ago, Elf said:

Where did you learn to draw like this? Or is it just like natural talent? 

I’ve been drawing ever since I figured out the concept of putting a pencil to paper makes something cool, but I’ve been “seriously” drawing for about five, almost six years now. I wouldn’t say I have “natural talent,” bc everything I’ve been doing has come from experience and my own personal studies. I haven’t taken any art classes, if that’s what you’re wondering; I’ve been learning as I go, finding the ins and outs of what I draw before finding and settling on a more anime-esque style.

23 minutes ago, Ookla the Lad said:

What you must understand is that Synnie is secretely a primordial goddess and is fated to one day destroy the universe.

6EE7C315-E1E0-4B77-B47E-C076015B6817.jpeg.fe5c67056f8188ae5c657dfed229a88d.jpeg

how did you figure it out

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Mystic said:

So, you’re the one that gave me twenty-two notifications. But thanks, nonetheless!

Sorry :D

But I spent all nearly all my rep points for today (since we only get 20 per day) on your drawings becuase I just LOVE them so much. I wish I had more to give :D

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Mystic said:

I've been drawing ever since I figured out the concept of putting a pencil to paper makes something cool, but I’ve been “seriously” drawing for about five, almost six years now. I wouldn’t say I have “natural talent,” bc everything I’ve been doing has come from experience and my own personal studies. I haven’t taken any art classes, if that’s what you’re wondering; I’ve been learning as I go, finding the ins and outs of what I draw before finding and settling on a more anime-esque style

Oh ok thats so cool! I can't draw for the life of me but I am trying to learn and I hope one day I can draw as well as you.

Edited by Elf

1 minute ago, Ookla the Lad said:

Because I'm a primordial titan and I'm fated to destroy the multiverse.

created you, Synnie. I created everything.

then that begs the question: if you’ve created me, then you should know what I look like, yes?

2 minutes ago, Elf said:

Oh ok thats so cool! I can't draw for the life of me but I am trying to learn and I hope one day I can draw as well as you.

If you ever need help, I can relate my experiences. I ain’t that great of an artist, but I’m more than willing to help. Also, tip: Draw every day. Doesn’t have to be much, as long as you’re exercising dem creative juices. You won’t see the difference immediately, but it will be there.

Hey, y’all. There’s gonna be three drawings this time, ‘cause I’ve been avoiding the Shard because I’ve been overwhelmed every time I come on. So.. ya getting some drawing right now so I can hide before being overwhelmed again.

Spoiler

This be a more recent rendition of Ji Naito

Spoiler

AF4F0BDC-5F42-478C-B250-C46B2EFC352F.thumb.jpeg.3dac659c59cd58b7a79d4f9622765ecd.jpeg

Idk, this is a random dude with curly hair

Spoiler

6BF8488A-7D29-4FAA-8FE0-44450F4A6E24.thumb.jpeg.b2a6e6c48577fea90fec7e99ae5fffe9.jpeg

this may or may not be Q/Yulong >.>

Spoiler

D8938BC6-0E9F-4975-A439-B07ED5F3F18F.thumb.jpeg.7d15c84de4606a3d7aa35c0bf286fda5.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

Hey, y’all. There’s gonna be three drawings this time, ‘cause I’ve been avoiding the Shard because I’ve been overwhelmed every time I come on. So.. ya getting some drawing right now so I can hide before being overwhelmed again.

Reveal hidden contents

This be a more recent rendition of Ji Naito

Reveal hidden contents

AF4F0BDC-5F42-478C-B250-C46B2EFC352F.thumb.jpeg.3dac659c59cd58b7a79d4f9622765ecd.jpeg

Idk, this is a random dude with curly hair

Reveal hidden contents

6BF8488A-7D29-4FAA-8FE0-44450F4A6E24.thumb.jpeg.b2a6e6c48577fea90fec7e99ae5fffe9.jpeg

this may or may not be Q/Yulong >.>

Reveal hidden contents

D8938BC6-0E9F-4975-A439-B07ED5F3F18F.thumb.jpeg.7d15c84de4606a3d7aa35c0bf286fda5.jpeg

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Holy crap.

(I mean that in the best way possible)

Agreed. Those are amazing, especially that last one. Thanks for sharing. ^_^