2. Emperor
  3. Head Arbiters/Grand
  4. Rememberer
  5. Execution
  6. Painting
  7. Eliminator kill/Striker/Warrior/Scepter
  8. Skeletal Creation
  9. Art passing

This will be added to the OP, and has been added to the rules doc.

2 hours ago, |TJ| said:

I see neutral alignment, I sign up :P Call me Lai.

Neutral only included if there are at least thirteen Dreadlords to channel through thirteen Myrddraal as a filter and turn the Soul Forger neutral against his will :P

Oh, sorry, I meant players. You're on nine. Whatchu gon' do? :ph34r:

13 hours ago, Kasimir said:

I'm on leave for Diwali but I'm not next week, my bandwidth will be awful -.-

You have until Mat closes this to convince me >>

Join! 

Kasimir should join the game because Kasimir would be intertwined by the killing, most likely; There would be another person, making it more likely we would have a natural faction; and we would all be a happy little family killing each other, and kasimir could join! Yay, more killing! Did you know that social deduction games like mafia, among us, and Sanderson elimination are fun? In this essay, I will explain why kasimir should join the game.

14 hours ago, Kasimir said:

I'm on leave for Diwali but I'm not next week, my bandwidth will be awful -.-

I heard a rumor that you can soulstamp your character to be an old grouch, and then stamp wherever you live to have a porch for quiet RP interrupted by occasional yelling at the incompetent youngsters.

8 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

I heard a rumor that you can soulstamp your character to be an old grouch, and then stamp wherever you live to have a porch for quiet RP interrupted by occasional yelling at the incompetent youngsters.

Did you say...a porch? :eyes:

Spoiler

Eyes_Emoji_grande.png?v=1571606063

27 minutes ago, ashwastaken said:

Would it really, though? Like, what if they just had giant foyers??

Every foyer is just a porch in disguise. And also, @Kasimir is retired. He just can't handle being around the vigor of youthful folks like yourself. Once you're as ancient as he is, you'll understand that the body and mind need frequent rest. :P

2 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Every foyer is just a porch in disguise. And also, @Kasimir is retired. He just can't handle being around the vigor of youthful folks like yourself. Once you're as ancient as he is, you'll understand that the body and mind need frequent rest. :P

Says the venerable one who has the most experience playing SE in this game :ph34r:

You started before Orlok, I'm pretty sure :P 

5 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Says the venerable one who has the most experience playing SE in this game :ph34r:

You started before Orlok, I'm pretty sure :P 

Yeah (didn't realize that about Orlok), but only my soul is ancient. My body and mind are still young and chipper enough to give you a hard time. :P

6 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

That I will what? Give you a hard time? I will definitely do that.

:ph34r:

Don't expect the same treatment. My energy is exhausted by having to wrangle Wyrm on a daily basis >>

Signing up as Kaoren, a retired official with the Glory Faction. Once a paper-pusher for Cang Lu of the Glory Faction who was totally not a backstabbing traitor with the Discovery Faction, he has since retired from politics. Nowadays, he prefers to sit on other people's porches and drink tea and read the future of the Rose Empire in the pattern of the leaves.

FYI I'm only on leave for part of next week and things are going to get hectic (I've just come off four consecutive all-nighters and OTing) so I really, genuinely cannot promise high or consistent activity. Will keep to RP style hopefully.

Edited by Kasimir

...hey.

Emperor's Soul is a good book. And I'm...back? 1. Doubt anyone remembers. 2. It's been over a year.  But um. Hiiiiiiii? I enjoyed playing this game in the past, however lackingish at analysis I am. I'll try to RP, even. 

So if it's okay, Signing up as Sha Lou, a runaway miner, who stole a bunch of fancy robes with the intention of selling them, but alas, through a series of comedic hyjinks, ended up in the glory faction just as they took power.

16 minutes ago, Ed Venture said:

...hey.

Emperor's Soul is a good book. And I'm...back? 1. Doubt anyone remembers. 2. It's been over a year.  But um. Hiiiiiiii? I enjoyed playing this game in the past, however lackingish at analysis I am. I'll try to RP, even. 

So if it's okay, Signing up as Sha Lou, a runaway miner, who stole a bunch of fancy robes with the intention of selling them, but alas, through a series of comedic hyjinks, ended up in the glory faction just as they took power.

I remember! :P Welcome back, Venture!

We’re one player away from the Soul Forger being included!

Edited by Matrim's Dice

On 11/3/2021 at 4:35 PM, Kasimir said:

Heh, looks like I didn't have to buuut, you can use SE to take your mind off a busy week :P. And maybe the elims take pity on you and kill you when things get too hectic :P.

2 hours ago, |TJ| said:

Heh, looks like I didn't have to buuut, you can use SE to take your mind off a busy week :P. And maybe the elims take pity on you and kill you when things get too hectic :P.

I recognise that Araris is trying to goad me but I have apparently nothing better to do with my time and I hear there are...

Porches.

In fact, there must be at least one porch since Araris has a porch, so I shall summarily attempt to steal it from him :ph34r:

Edited to add: @Matrim's Dice, just to confirm, sign-ups close in slightly under two hours?

Edited by Kasimir

54 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Edited to add: @Matrim's Dice, just to confirm, sign-ups close in slightly under two hours?

...I thought it was 26...

*checks OP*

Saturday, November 6th, at 1pm PST

Yeah ok :P Signups end in slightly under 26 hours, everyone. Hope for another to sign up! I guess I could delay until one more if you guys want, I don't particularly care.

Edited by Matrim's Dice