Mage

Approximately a year ago, a friend and I had an idea for a podcast: what if we told the origin stories of everyday items, historical figures, and cultural phenomena? But what if the origins we told were not the real origins, but the fake origins of these things. For a while we let that stew in our minds, then this summer we began work. Now we have four episodes, with one more coming out in about a week.

I would appreciate it if you all checked it out. It is really fun to make, and I hope it is almost as fun for those who listen. Thanks!

You can find it here: Forigns. You can also find it on Apple podcasts, Spotify, or Amazon music.

and its not like I get 1.5 cents every time someone listens, and therefore have a monetary motivation for asking you to listen.

1 minute ago, Frustration said:

Are you going to put them on You Tube?

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that. I have put them all on youtube. I always forget about that one because it doesn't automatically put the RSS feed on there and I have to do it manually, but if you search Forigins on youtube, it should be the first result.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Frustration said:

I'm watching your Genghis Khan episode right now, and let me tell you.

Comedy.

Gold.

Thank you! The compliment means a lot.

My co-host and I divide up the writing work, and that was my writing so I feel a personal connection to that episode.