Ask #1 Taln Fan Anything

#1 Taln Fan

A good friend who’s reading suggestions I trusted insisted I read Stormlight Archive, and lent me the first three books. They sat on my nightstand for two weeks because they looked dense. One day I was bored and read the first chapter of WoK, then ended up finishing the book in a week.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 1:58 PM, #1 Taln Fan said:

Hehe sorry I missed this, I like 666, Torturer of Heralds.

You betray Hoid? You torture him like the Voidbringers? 

Do you prefer psychology or sociology? 

Favorite Coppermind article to write? 

Where would you suggest I get into Coppermind writing? I want to, but I keep not having much time. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 10:33 PM, AonEne said:

Do you prefer psychology or sociology? 

Favorite Coppermind article to write? 

Where would you suggest I get into Coppermind writing? I want to, but I keep not having much time. 

Oops, bad at checking this page

psychology probably

Favorite Coppermind article I did was the Cytonic summary, since it was the first full-length book (not novella) that I had written the summary for completely on my own. It was also super satisfying to complete.

As for where to start, I like to go to https://coppermind.net/wiki/Category:Previously_reviewed_articles . It has articles that are complete, except for info from a new book. So usually they don’t need a ton of new information, if they’re a small character/page. Easy completetions! You can also look at https://coppermind.net/wiki/User:Fbstj/list/stubs-by-size , and look at the smallest articles on the wiki. Then its easy to find new info, since almost any info is new info.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...