- Day 2 -

The Honor spren reconvened the next morning, determined to sort out who the traitors were, but something- someone was missing.

Tani has been sent into the physical realm! She was a Loyal Honor Spren

Day 2 has started, and will end in 48 hours, on Tuesday, October 26th at 4PM PST

• Days are 48 hours long and Nights are 24. 
  • There is an activity filter of 2 Turns (One cycle.)
  • There are NO PMs.
  • The Elims may not communicate in their doc now.
  • There are 10 players alive, and 6 votes are required for a removal

Player List:

Spoiler

1. @Araris Valerian - Tresspasser's will

2. @Archer - Spren 10

3. @ashwastaken - Oak

4. @Azmine_king

5. @Danex

6. @Lahilt - Lahilt

7. @Mage - Therla

8. @Matrim's Dice - Phrylsena

9. Tani - Loyal Honor Spren

10. @|TJ| - Fiorlan

11. @The Unknown Order

Edited by Illwei

4 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Let’s kill someone today, hmm? :P 

Not going to vote yet because I want discussion first.

Why can’t the elims communicate in their doc? Did I just miss something in the rules? 

I was reading this game's rule doc and I think the elims are only allowed to communicate at night.

But the question is, who would want Tani dead. Tani voted to kill Danex last round, so they are a potential suspect.

Edited by Mage

Wow yeah crazy idea lets actually get a lynch today.

And yeah scum not being able to communicate during the day is about the only balancing in place this game, if they could coordinate their votes on top of this mechanic there would be no chance.

If you want a defeatist approach as the way to prove your innocence, then death you shall have.

Mage

38 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Why can’t the elims communicate in their doc? Did I just completely miss something in the rules? 

Good to know. For a vanilla game, there sure is a lot of rules. :P. Speaking of which, Illwei, if say TJ doesn't post this Day, are they out because they didn't talk last Night? @Illwei

36 minutes ago, Mage said:

I was reading this game's rule doc and I think the elims are only allowed to communicate at night.

But the question is, who would want Tani dead. Tani voted to kill Danex last round, so they are a potential suspect.

I was also a little confused by the pick. I remember Mat had a village read on them and they did cast a vote, but they weren't really that much of a threat at this stage in the game. 

32 minutes ago, Azmine_king said:

If you want a defeatist approach as the way to prove your innocence, then death you shall have.

On the one hand, this. I continue to read Mage as not village, because theyre not really pursuing any leads. 

On the other hand, I think we've got 6 votes on them today, based on what people have said. But there's a concerning among of 'any kill is a good kill' sentiment going around and a lack of opposition to Mage's death. There's TJ, Lahilt, and I think TUO unaccounted for, and apparently the elims couldn't coordinate a defence until yesterday, but something is off. If we get 9 votes on Mage, I'll be worried. 

On the other other hand, they pointedly didn't die last Day, so Mage

33 minutes ago, Mage said:

Tani voted to kill Danex last round, so they are a potential suspect.

I suppose that's true, but it isn't like there was an actual train on me, it was just her. 
I was never in any danger of being exed

I'm certainly a bit biased, but trying to look at it objectively, I think the eims probably went for tani because she's been inactive. It's a relatively low-info kill. 

Yeah, Tani had 3 messages this whole game, with almost no real content to any of them. Lets do a quick analysis, shall we?

Now I'm sad. I got the alignment I was hoping I wouldn't get. :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mat, only an elim would have enough info to say Illwei's doing great.

... ?

So Tani wanted to be an Elim, that doesn't really give us anything.
And then she's just questioning one of TUOs posts.
Not much to go off of.

Haha I just had a thought what if they were both elims just messing around 

:tunneling:

Seems like its just tani making a joke. Again, no info.

Danex

This is the only post of Tani's that we can really analyze, and even then it isn't much. I'm not really qualified to analyze it, since I'm obviously biased, but let's try anyways. I just read this as Tani being Tani, not a serious vote. At the end of the cycle I kinda figured she had just forgotten to move it, which is mildly supported by her illegal 4th comment that happened after the turn ended.

Technically Illegal #4

I'm sorry!

I think she's apologizing for not being online, which would explain why she didn't move her vote off me. Again, slightly biased, but that's how I read it.

So, in conclusion, i think that the Tani kill tells us essentially nothing, except that the Elims know how valuable information is in this game, and that they are going to try and prevent us from getting it. Which means it's more essential then ever that we kill someone today. 

47 minutes ago, Azmine_king said:

If it is the only way, then die I shall, but if there is any other way to show you that I am innocent then please let me know. I'd rather not die.

Mage is probably the only kill that will go through today but I don’t want the Day to be unproductive either. So I won’t vote yet.

Can I be derp cleared for 100% missing the elim doc being closed during the Day? :P.

1 hour ago, Mage said:

Perhaps we exe someone who has been inactive. They could be very active as an elim and just choose not to show their guilty face to the light of day in order to avoid suspicion.

ashwastaken

Considering you voted on one of the most active people so far this doesn’t make much sense :P 

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Considering you voted on one of the most active people so far this doesn’t make much sense :P 

They were active D1 but not during the night or today. I checked.

But they are my vote. I can’t think of a different rational to kill someone. 

1 minute ago, Mage said:

They were active D1 but not during the night or today. I checked.

But they are my vote. I can’t think of a different rational to kill someone. 

Today hasn't been going for very long. Since there isn't anything for villagers to do during the night that makes sense (it's even debatably evidence of v!ash, because the elims will almost certianly be online during the night) and even then there's people who didn't post during the night, haven't today, and did less D1.

Mage

I'll post a tiered reads list tomorrow

Matrim's dice, you raise a fair point. ashwastaken was quite an active player on the first day and the fact that we haven't seen them yet on day two doesn't tell us much. I once again unvote for them.

I see that all of you are turning against me, but have you stopped to consider that this might be what the elims want? They could be trying to corrupt the minds of the village, causing you to think that my lack of experience is suspiciousness. Killing another villager would just put them closer to a majority and give them another chance to kill at night unchallenged. This is objectively and indisputable my first time playing this game. That is beside the point though. I may seem contradictory and wavering, but that is simply because when I am presented with sufficient evidence I reject my null hypothesis and replace it with an alternative. I am not trying to act suspicious. Therefore, I would plead with you all to turn your votes away from me and toward one of my more ardent persecutors: Azmine King.

Edited by Mage
grammer

That is something I’ve considered, but the fact that you didn’t die D1 does make me think it’s less likely. Idk what the elims would have had to lose by nudging your exe over unless you’re one of them, depending on how obvious they were about it. 

1 hour ago, Mage said:

Matrim's dice, you raise a fair point. ashwastaken was quite an active player on the first day and the fact that we haven't seen them yet on day two doesn't tell us much. I once again unvote for them.

I see that all of you are turning against me, but have you stopped to consider that this might be what the elims want? They could be trying to corrupt the minds of the village, causing you to think that my lack of experience is suspiciousness. Killing another villager would just put them closer to a majority and give them another chance to kill at night unchallenged. This is objectively and indisputable my first time playing this game. That is beside the point though. I may seem contradictory and wavering, but that is simply because when I am presented with sufficient evidence I reject my null hypothesis and replace it with an alternative. I am not trying to act suspicious. Therefore, I would plead with you all to turn your votes away from me and toward one of my more ardent persecutors: Azmine King.

I'm not sure how to feel about this
This post is kinda just sentences upon sentences of stating the obvious
I've been reading Mage as Null-Vil, but now I'm just confused.
Reading new players is hard.

They could be trying to corrupt the minds of the village, causing you to think that my lack of experience is suspiciousness.

Yeah, that's what Elims do. So if you do flip vil (if you are exed at all) we'll be able to go off that and maybe find an elim in your attackers. afaik, most of your voters aren't actually reading you as elim, they just want to kill someone so that we can have some sort of into to go off of. 

Killing another villager would just put them closer to a majority and give them another chance to kill at night unchallenged. 

Yes, this is true. Kinda the whole premise of the game.

This is objectively and indisputable my first time playing this game.

Also true.

I am not trying to act suspicious.

This would be true no matter what your alignment is. 

Therefore, I would plead with you all to turn your votes away from me and toward one of my more ardent persecutors: Azmine King.

K, this end bit here pinged me bad
"I am not trying to look suspicious, therefore lets exe azmine instead"
yeah
not sure how I feel about that

45 minutes ago, Danex said:

I'm not sure how to feel about this
This post is kinda just sentences upon sentences of stating the obvious
I've been reading Mage as Null-Vil, but now I'm just confused.
Reading new players is hard.

Stating the obvious fact that you shouldn’t kill me.

Yes if you exed me you would be closer to finding the elims but you would be even closer if you got an actual elim, which I believe Azmine to be. 

2 hours ago, Mage said:

This being your first game I can see you being a villager that made a few mistakes that everybody jumped on. but I have no reason to think that you are innocent. and we really need a kill this round. Mage.

4 minutes ago, ashwastaken said:

*asks*

In part a good vibe from activity/efforts, but also because Mage tried to push you and backed away when confronted about it.

Yes, I'm preflipping Mage :P. Is that a mistake? Probably. Am I doing it anyway? Yes. I wouldn't be elim reading Danex without e!Mage.

Edited by Matrim's Dice
I'm actually in math class, but also online course homeschool

Bus on Messenger

So TUO, Tani, and Azmine all failed to consolidate, and all gave various reasons for not doing so. However, the fact remains that none of them placed their initial vote with intent to kill anyways, so the lack of consolidation doesn't really mean a whole lot. Unfortunately, I've played enough with Tani and TUO to know that they would probably do that as either villagers or elims. Not really sure about Azmine.

TJ is probably going to get booted by the filter. That makes me feel a little funny about Danex and Lahilt. Not much point voting out someone who is going to die by default anyways.

I'm going to give Mat some credit for sticking to his guns last cycle. Nothing doing on Archer or Ash unless Mage flips elim.

I'll vote Mage, since I honestly found them suspicious during C1 (and hence my vote then). If Mage flips elim, I'd probably pin one of Archer/Ash as elim. And Danex/Lahilt/Azmine as the other. I'll hold off on what I think of Mage flipping village, since we'll also get another NK before needing to vote again in that instance.

12 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

TJ is probably going to get booted by the filter. That makes me feel a little funny about Danex

I never suggested TJ as a vote this cycle, and my vote on him D1 was a poke from the beginning of the cycle (when TJ was actually here) that I never changed. 

44 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Danex

*asks*
your last read of me was mild vil iirc, so I'm curious to know what changed.

Edited by Danex