8 minutes ago, Tani said:

And I will be Akkewwinn, a Cultivationspren.

Not sure how much actual RPing I'll do...

Is it too late to join if the game hasnt started yet?

It's not too late!
(I mean, it is. but. I still just got home. so.)

(Yeah. I just got home. Things should be up in a little bit)

Edited by Illwei

-Day 1-

[Writeup to be added later]
(no it won't)

Day has started, and will end in a little less than 46 hours, on Saturday, October 23rd at 4PM PST

• Days are 48 hours long and Nights are 24. 
  • There are 11 living players. If no Spren has 6 or more votes by the end of the Day, nothing will happen. 
  • There is an activity filter of 2 Turns (One cycle.)
  • There are NO PMs.

The IM for this game is @Devotary of Spontaneity

Player List

Spoiler

1. @Araris Valerian - Tresspasser's will

2. @Archer - Spren 10

3. @ashwastaken - Oak

4. @Azmine_king

5. @Danex

6. @Lahilt - Lahilt

7. @Mage - Therla

8. @Matrim's Dice - Phrylsena

9. @Tani

10. @|TJ| - Fiorlan

11. @The Unknown Order

If you have not recieved your PM, PM me and Devotary. 

Edited by Illwei

Just now, Illwei said:

Day has started, and will end in a little less than 46 hours, on Saturday, October 23rd at 4PM PST

• Days are 48 hours long

:thinking:

(jk, you’re doing great)

11 people alive means 6 votes to kill iirc. EoD should be good.

Oak sighed, looking out at the vast sea of glass infront of him. He was convinced situation the honor spren where in right now was pure insanity. Although he agreed blindly following tradition was almost never a good thing, there was absolutely something to be said for sticking to the rational that had kept their race alive for as long as it had, and to do otherwise was, in his mind, plain stupid. Even if it was for a cause that could be construed as noble and reasonable, it would take some serious (and unnatural) convincing for him to believe in putting their race at risk. The nights radiant had betrayed them, and that wouldn’t be forgiven easily.

Ok so a couple quick thoughts on the game and an explanation as to why I poke vote:

-there really isn’t that much I can say here, this is a pretty basic game setup with a lot of room for roleplay.

-experienced players are probably going to be at an advantage here because the game mechanics are basically the backbones for most other games anyways and there are no new mechanics.

-I have no ideas as to what my character’s full name should be, if anyone has any ideas please feel free to tell me.

-I don’t feel like doing math but I’m guessing the game would have been in favor of the elims at 9 players and more balanced at 10 based on what Illwei said.

-I poke vote because it adds a bit more to a discussion, and I’m definitely going to poke vote here so I can get to know the players better.

annnnd what does the RNG say?

ashwastaken

I-

anyways I probably won’t post anymore here until tomorrow cause I need sleep 

5 minutes ago, ashwastaken said:

annnnd what does the RNG say?

ashwastaken

I-

Been there :P But poke voting D1 is pretty commonplace here.

For the poke of the day:

Tani.

Hmm, good thing Ash isn't playing this game (Ashbringer, I mean). Two ashs would be confusing :P 

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Now I'm sad. I got the alignment I was hoping I wouldn't get. :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Mat, only an elim would have enough info to say Illwei's doing great.

... ?

2 minutes ago, Tani said:

Now I'm sad. I got the alignment I was hoping I wouldn't get. :(

Same tbh

I love how this doesn't give any insight into your actual alignment, either :P Keep it that way, it's more fun

Ok real quick and then I’ll actually attempt sleep

ashwastaken 

spren10

Also,

21 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Mat, only an elim would have enough info to say Illwei's doing great.

This-

Haha I just had a thought what if they were both elims just messing around 

^please dont take that very seriously

1 minute ago, Azmine_king said:

A bit disappointed I can't just vote Illwei like usual. This also isn't going to end well at all huh

Wait is voting the gm allowed? Illwei how do we know you’re not just an elim disguised as a gm?

4 minutes ago, ashwastaken said:

Wait is voting the gm allowed? Illwei how do we know you’re not just an elim disguised as a gm?

Illwei

Who's spren10?

Edit: Nvm figured it out, it's an RP name :P. Archer.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

k, hello all

first impressions:

-I wonder if anyone will actually be executed this cycle, needing a majority vote is kinda hard to get, at least in the early game.

-because there's no roles, this is fairly elim-sided game. a quiet elim could win fairly easily, so I expect my top sus lists will include mainly inactive/quiet players

-yeah thats kinda it

Tani/Danex are probably village... more confident in the first one of those.

I don't love Az jumping on me but /shrug at this point in the cycle

Edited by Matrim's Dice

55 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Who's Spren 10?

He was an ordinary teenager until he found a magical watch that allows him to transform into different alien forms. 

I'm guessing we're dealing with a three man elim team. That means we go 8:3, 6:3, 3:3 with all mixes, functionally losing at C3 because we need a majority to control the exe. However, we have the option of forgoing an exe at some point, which might setup a C3 of 4:3, when we may have a better idea of who to kill. 

1 minute ago, Danex said:

reminds me that i should probably poke someone, since the only action we can really do is vote, so we probably should whenever we can.

TJ @|TJ|

Good idea! TJ

12 minutes ago, Archer said:

He was an ordinary teenager until he found a magical watch that allows him to transform into different alien forms. 

I'm guessing we're dealing with a three man elim team. That means we go 8:3, 6:3, 3:3 with all mixes, functionally losing at C3 because we need a majority to control the exe. However, we have the option of forgoing an exe at some point, which might setup a C3 of 4:3, when we may have a better idea of who to kill. 

Good idea! TJ

Oh cool there was a response!

spren 10

Just a thought though: wouldn’t being a shapeshifting teenager make actual spren more suspicious?

the unknown order mostly a gut read and also because I feel like the one post they made wasn’t much of a contribution to the discussion (but like |TJ|’s response wasn’t either so I might end up jumping on that mini-bandwagon).

1 hour ago, Tani said:

:tunneling:

Lmao no that wasn’t the goal-

10 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Wasaaaaap?

Spren Ten was walking home from school when he heard the cry for help. With lightning speed, he slapped the button on his watch and transformed into a large green alien monster creature thing! With a flyswatter! 

"I WILL SLAY THE WASP!"

Observe, TJ:

1 hour ago, ashwastaken said:

spren10

A vote? On ME?? I am shocked, shocked that my clever machinations were foiled by such dumb a luck as RNG. How could it be that you have ruined three hours worth of planning with the simple click of a button? I am shookth- be quiet, notifications, I'm monologuing

Edit:

Oh cool there was a response!

spren 10

Excuse me, I was just getting into character >. >

Edited by Archer