Senior Quote

Mage

So, for the yearbook at my school, all seniors need to submit a quote. I am not creative enough to come up with something inspiring/comical on my own, and I don't want to be cliche, so I decided to do a Sanderson quote. The only problem is there are so many good ones that I can't decide.

I would greatly appreciate it if you all could submit your favorite Sanderson quote, preferably funny/inspiring. (I am leaning more toward funny, but if there is an inspiring one that is really awesome I will use that.)

Thanks!

“But he and pain were old friends what shared a beer and a handshake now and then.”-Wayne

“That joke was already dead. I’m just giving it a proper burial.”-Wayne

“Mocking a woman is like drinking too much wine. It may be fun for a short time, but the hangover is hell.”-Lightsong

”My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I'm quite prone to such bouts of deplorability.”-Elend Venture

I've abandoned my real name. But when next we meet, I'll think of a clever one for you to call me. Until then, Wit will suffice—or if you must, you may call me Hoid.”-Hoid

(There’s also numerous good quotes from Alcatraz if you’ve read that)

Edited by #1_Taln_Fan

Just a few I've found.

"What kind of question is that?" - Vin

“I’m refined, you insolent farmer,” - Adolin

“I'm convinced that responsibility is some kind of psychological disease.” - Alcatraz

“I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.” - Lift

“Plots behind plots, plans behind plans. There was always another secret.” Kelsier

“Not all librarians are evil cultists. Some librarians are instead vengeful undead who want to suck your soul.” Alcatraz again

35 minutes ago, #1_Taln_Fan said:

“When you’re about to blast into orbit on the back of a rocket propelled penguin, it’s that blasted responsibility that warns you the flight might not be good for your insurance premiums.”-Alcatraz

I vote for this one

Edited by Doomstick