Cosmere Podcasts

AerionBFII

Hi,
I did have a look around for a similar thread to try and see if anybody is asking the same question before posting this. Knowing this community there are probably 10 I have not been able to find.

I am  a huge fan of Sanderson and the Cosmere, I have read every Cosmere most multiple times book but I have been MIA from this community for a while and I know the next Wax and Wayne will be coming soon and I really need to refresh on the Cosmere.

Can anybody recommend any Cosmere Podcasts where they delve into worlds, characters, investiture, theories and WOB's?

I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Seconding Cosmere Conversations and Shardcast!

The Sandersonian Institute of Cosmere Studies rounds out the trifecta for me.

There's also The Cosmere Deep Dive Podcast, but I haven't listened to them much. 

All other podcasts that I've listened to that mention Brandon either involve the man himself in the production (Intentionally Blank and Writing Excuses) or are just book and/or pop culture podcasts whose hosts happen to be Sanderson fans and thus review Sanderson books (The Legendarium, Lit Literature, etc.)

On 10/11/2021 at 2:16 PM, #1_Taln_Fan said:

Cosmere Conversations is pretty good, they go in depth on a lot of stuff, and most of the latest episodes have been about RoW stuff, eg RoW worldhoppers, the RoW epilogue, etc. I recommend it, though Shardcast is still my favorite.

2 hours ago, Use the Falchion said:

Seconding Cosmere Conversations and Shardcast!

The Sandersonian Institute of Cosmere Studies rounds out the trifecta for me.

There's also The Cosmere Deep Dive Podcast, but I haven't listened to them much. 

All other podcasts that I've listened to that mention Brandon either involve the man himself in the production (Intentionally Blank and Writing Excuses) or are just book and/or pop culture podcasts whose hosts happen to be Sanderson fans and thus review Sanderson books (The Legendarium, Lit Literature, etc.)

Thank you so much guys. I appreciate the help :)

Time to refresh :D