Are all the unnamed mothers in the cosmere the same?

Lotus

On 10/10/2021 at 7:30 PM, Danex said:

which unnamed mothers are you thinking of specifically =P

Going off of memory we have: 

Raoden

Elend

Vin, not applicable 

Kenton

Siri and Vivenna

Shallan

Adolin and Renarin: subverted and not applicable

I think that's it, but might be more

On the theory itself, I think it's really interesting but we don't really know if Kandra can mate with humans and produce fully human offspring. however, another possibility is that the nameless mother is a returned, most likely one of the five scholars, as they are the only reborn we know of to have mastered their shapeshifting abilities. however i dont think this is possible because then all of these people would inherit the royal locks at least. this means it is some other immortal being, with no genetic abilities. This leads to a guess that Zane is not in this list. as i believe it was implied that his mother was one of straffs slaves, so i think its safe to remove him. 

Also, some people can be excluded from that list, namely Vin, as her mom is confirmed dead, and Shallan, as her mom is also confirmed dead (unless she's channah) and if Shallan killed her mother then her mother could not have also been Lifts mother. Eliminating all alive mothers as well because would lead to timeline issues. 

This leaves us with the following list, given in chronilogical order, as far as we know

Shalash 

Kenton

Raoden

Siri, Vivenna, Ridger, and Fafen (22-17 in age range)

Elend (Born 1000 FE)

Spook

Steris

Tanalan Jr

Lift (13)

• 3 weeks later...