This is it!

The final vote!

What do you mean they voted for the Sacrifice?

Oh well, that's a result as well.

Vote Count:
The Unknown Order: 2 votes
|TJ| : 2 votes
xinoehp512 : 1 vote

Alvron was the Keymaster.
xinoehp512 was the Sage.
The Unknown Order was the Sacrifice.

The Unknown Order has won! They may choose one other living player to escape with them. The other players all lose.

And with that, this game is over. Thank you so much for playing.

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. xinoehp512 : Escaped!
  2. The Unknown Order : Escaped!
  3. Danex
  4. Matrim's Dice
  5. Devotary of Spontaneity
  6. Araris Valerian
  7. Azmine_king : Escaped!
  8. Illwei : Escaped!
  9. Droughtbringer
  10. Lahilt
  11. |TJ|
  12. STINK
  13. Alvron
  14. Liranil
  15. Ashbringer
Edited by Sart
Finalize winners and losers

Just now, The Unknown Order said:

I'll give the win to Xino due to their help, even if it was unintentional.

Very well.

xinoehp512 has won!
Matrim's Dice has been executed.
Araris Valerian has been executed.
|TJ| has been executed.
Alvron has been executed.

Congratulations to Illwei and Azmine for winning round one, and The Unknown Aon and Xino for their win in the second round of this rather unique game! Thanks to Sart for running it and bringing us yet another exciting ruleset. I would definitely be interested in seeing this style run more. Thanks to everyone who played in both rounds!

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get ahold of Wilson, Devotary of Spontaneity, Elbereth, Araris Valerian, or myself, or post in the GM Signups & Discussion ThreadNot only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can. 

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone in our Art of Game Creation thread. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about. If you would rather keep some detail secret, or are self-conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be; while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Amanuensis, STINK, Sart, Fifth Scholar, Straw, Haelbarde, and Young Bard) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r:

Edited by Elandera