Well, it seems some of you are asleep at the wheel.

When will it get through your thick skulls that you need to vote to win?

Instead, you're trying to abstain.

Well, that won't fly.

If you forget to vote, you vote on yourself, and remember, that you must vote on a candidate.

If you vote on a non-candidate, you're breaking the rules, and I'll be forced to take drastic action.

So if you "forget" to vote again, and you're not a candidate, you're also breaking the rules.

Rule-breakers will be punished.

Anyway, here's your candidates.

Candidates:

• xinoehp512: 2 votes
  • The Unknown Order: 2 votes
  • Azmine_king: 2 votes
  • Illwei: 2 votes
  • Droughtbringer: 1 vote
  • |TJ|: 1 vote
  • STINK: 1 vote

Non-Candidates:

• Danex: 1 vote
  • Araris Valerian: 1 vote
  • Alvron: 1 vote
  • Liranil: 1 vote
  • Ashbringer: 1 vote
  • Matrim's Dice: 0 votes
  • Devotary of Spontaneity: 0 votes
  • Lahilt: 0 votes

This Cycle will end on Sunday October 17th, at 8 PM CST.

Just now, Sart said:

Matrim's Dice: 0 votes

Thank

I would personally advise against voting on Illwei. Period. It’s infinitely easier to ignore the gambit/possibility of a gambit altogether, and I don’t want to kill the Sacrifice D1 :P. 

18 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Illwei

This feels provoked

someone should look and see if the thread votes match with the actual vc

I think commoners or whatever (forgot what they’re called lol) are more likely to legitimately vote in thread

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Ok I have a busy day tomorow and I will not be able to fully participate in the killing action but I will try to check in before the cycles end. I think that the sacrifice is likely to vote for themself unless they are fairly certain they will be on the chopping block. the Keymaster can afford more discretion. my vote is on TJ.  

11 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

The feels provoked

someone should look and see if the thread votes match with the actual vc

I think commoners or whatever (forgot what they’re called lol) are more likely to legitimately vote in thread

It's mostly a joke off if what you said. (Hence the quote)

I managed to successfully vote on myself while misremembering the rules. So I guess that worked out in the end (except that I'm not a candidate).

Okay, so we know that Matrim, Devotary, and Lahilt placed votes. I didn't (if you believe me), and anyone who we think is inactive but only has 1 vote cannot be the Sacrifice (since inactive sacrifice would have 2 self-votes). I'm thinking the sacrifice is likely a candidate, and one of the ones with 2 votes. If the Sage is not a candidate, they can now safely claim and let us know who the Keymaster is. 

So I'm going to vote on one of Drought, TJ, or STINK. Gonna start with Drought (and will make sure to vote in my PM this time), may change later if other people have a preference. I kinda want to leave STINK alive just for fun.

Edited by Araris Valerian

It's possible everyone who voted in thread cast the same vote in their PM. There's a lot more votes than indicated in thread. I think the most interesting thing is that Az got two votes without anyone voting on him in thread. Makes it somewhat more likely that he's the sacrifice, though of course it's difficult to tell the difference between someone who voted for themself because they're the sacrifice and someone who just didn't vote. Since Az didn't post, the latter is entirely likely. Illwei claiming to have voted for Az also means it's less likely that Az is the sacrifice. And then I guess Araris is claiming sacrifice?

1 hour ago, Araris Valerian said:

If the Sage is not a candidate, they can now safely claim and let us know who the Keymaster is. 

Indeed.  I am the Sage and Drought is the Keymaster.  Please don't vote on him.

Yeah I kinda forgot that this was straight QF and not MR so messed up with my checking daily and all that, oops. 

I will get back to this when the other situation I'm involved in gets resolved today, but yeah soz soz soz

9 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

Alvron isn't an option.

I’m fine with that I just don’t see why from a logical position this makes any sense :P It’s a FFA and we want to survive.

9 hours ago, Illwei said:

I unironically think Mat is the sacrifice here

You’re unironically wrong

I’ll vote with Araris.

wow, ya blink and miss an entire cycle
guess thats why they're called quick fixes
anyway I was inactive, the vote on me is my own
I'm also a commoner
and yeah thats it

has anyone done any vote anaysis to see which votes line up with what was said in thread
we could theoretically figure out who the sacrifice voted for by counting votes
that person may or may not be the sacrifice themselves, but its at least something to go off of

Final Votes

Candidates:

• xinoehp512: 2 votes
  • The Unknown Order: 2 votes
  • Azmine_king: 2 votes
  • Illwei: 2 votes
  • Droughtbringer: 1 vote
  • |TJ|: 1 vote
  • STINK: 1 vote

Non-Candidates:

• Danex: 1 vote
  • Araris Valerian: 1 vote
  • Alvron: 1 vote
  • Liranil: 1 vote
  • Ashbringer: 1 vote
  • Matrim's Dice: 0 votes
  • Devotary of Spontaneity: 0 votes
  • Lahilt: 0 votes

All Claimed Votes

(~self means likely a self vote, but hasnt been claimed)

1. xino   ->   TJ
  2. TUO   ->   illwei
  3. Danex   ->   Danex
  4. Mat   ->   Xeno
  5. Devotary   ->   Ash
  6. Araris   ->   Araris
  7. Azmine   ~self
  8. Illwei   ->   Asmine
  9. Droughtbringer   ->   Droughtbringer
  10. Lahlit   ->   TUO
  11. TJ   ->   Xino
  12. STINK   ~self
  13. Alvron   ->   TUO
  14. Liranil   ~self
  15. Ashbringer   

@Matrim's Dice @Alvron @Ashbringer  @Droughtbringer who did you nominate?

Questions remaining:
Who is the second vote on Xino?
Who is the second vote on TUO?
Who is the second vote on Illwei?
Who voted for Drought?
Who voted for Alv?
Who voted for Ash?

Edited by Danex
edited with new vote claims

Well anyone who's had all the votes on them claimed is a relatively safe bet to kill today, though an active sacrifice would have reached out to someone to make a deal to win the game with them. A sacrifice who had one vote on them in thread easily could have split their votes, counting on 2 being enough for nomination. A sacrifice with no votes would have wanted to use their double vote, though again PM coordination means the sacrifice could have counted on one vote. So probably any of the people with two votes could be the sacrifice. Xino wanted not to die, but that's not necessarily a trustable reaction.