1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

TUO’s probably a Commoner meaning they’re probably a safe vote…

Statically speaking anyone is probably a Commoner.  12 players with 3 non commoner roles means everyone has a 75% chance of being a Commoner. :P 

TUO, I was unable to answer your question last round due to it ending and all.  I nominated you because you already had one vote (in thread at least) so the smart choice was to vote on you (or anyone with a public vote) to increase your odds of being selected which lowered both mine and Droughts odds.  Not that it mattered in the end.

6 hours ago, Lahilt said:

I will deny this claim. there is absolutely no way that you could know that.

If TUO’s the Sage, you’d be the Keymaster, and they’d know.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Don't know why Lahilt's voting for TUO if he's not the Keymaster but okay. I think it is somewhat helpful to put votes in thread just to see what alliances people may or may not have, but it's also so easy to lie about it so maybe it doesn't help. I was going to vote for Lahilt if he's denying being the Keymaster but Matrim is right that he could be the sacrifice. How about we ask Araris @Araris Valerian if he's the Keymaster?

40 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Don't know why Lahilt's voting for TUO if he's not the Keymaster but okay. I think it is somewhat helpful to put votes in thread just to see what alliances people may or may not have, but it's also so easy to lie about it so maybe it doesn't help. I was going to vote for Lahilt if he's denying being the Keymaster but Matrim is right that he could be the sacrifice. How about we ask Araris @Araris Valerian if he's the Keymaster?

I’m not.

Well even if it's not Araris, we're bound to find the Keymaster somewhere so the sage doesn't have to claim. @Droughtbringer, Drought, is it you again?

Vel had been so sure that she was about to die. She had known it was possible Azmine and Illwei were working together, but hadn't been willing to do enough to stop them. Instead of voting for TJ as a clear and safe option, she'd thrown her vote away out of what, pity? Guilt? The feeling that he shouldn't die just because it was safe to kill him? And then the sacrifice and his co-conspirator were pronounced winners and sent away to receive their reward and all Vel cared about as she closed her eyes and prepared for oblivion was that she'd failed her parents. There was a muffled explosion and she flinched, eyes snapping open instinctively. She appeared uninjured, but looking around she saw that one of the quiet participants who hadn't said a word now never would. Well that ruled out fighting back if their captors could detonate them remotely. And then armed guards were marching into the arena and demanding that everyone kneel and start begging for mercy. Vel complied immediately; begging for the chance to live just a little bit longer was hardly a new experience. All around her, competitors who had until recently been ready to kill each other now joined in common cause to spare each others' lives, and after long, agonising minutes their efforts were successful. The guards left to start a new round, leaving the corpse behind as a reminder and a warning of what would happen to them if they chose the sacrifice again.