Wayne's dueling cane

Impact

In SoS, when at the Governor's party at ZoBell tower, Wayne says he hides his dueling canes in his fake belly.  how short do you think they are?  I always assumed they were around 3/3.5 feet long, but to hide in a fake stomach, they'd have to be more like batons.  Is this kind of like a Roshar Chicken situation, where the term dueling cane is used "one size fits all"?

I just looked up Phillipino stick fighting which would be a good reference for this. The typical length looks to be about 28 inches and they seem to be dual wielded. If those sticks are a model for the dueling canes, then they can easily folded/collapsed in half to fit in someone's fake stomach and we also know that they can wielded effectively. 

On 10/7/2021 at 2:21 PM, DougTheRug said:

I just looked up Phillipino stick fighting which would be a good reference for this. The typical length looks to be about 28 inches and they seem to be dual wielded. If those sticks are a model for the dueling canes, then they can easily folded/collapsed in half to fit in someone's fake stomach and we also know that they can wielded effectively. 

I think later on they mention shorter canes, so i'm starting to believe more the "Rosharan chicken" ie they use the term cane for both a walking stick length and a baton length.

On 10/8/2021 at 3:12 AM, Spoon said:

His fake stomach is a perpendicularity and he stores it in the cognitive realm

I see no faults in this logic.  you win