Traitor is incensed, and abandons fighting Evil Sidekick and Villain's Lieutenant to attack the Corrupted Hero. That was supposed to be her job! Traitor is now out for vengeance. Or job opportunities. Either one works. The job market is clearly limited, and vengeance is apparently accepted. After all, Generic Tragic Backstory relating in some way to World Building.

1 hour ago, WrathofaShardKitten said:

Traitor no longer knows what to do and looks to Villain, Villain's Lieutenant, Evil Sidekick, and even Mentor for directions. Her monologue has trailed off. Traitor is too confused at Corrupted Hero's sudden decent into tears to continue without external prompting.

The Mentor is also fairly confused. She cleared her throat. "Well. If you'll excuse me, I've got to go. If you want, you can come too, Traitor."

22 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

The Mentor is also fairly confused. She cleared her throat. "Well. If you'll excuse me, I've got to go. If you want, you can come too, Traitor."

Traitor is now even more confused, unused to being invited places, especially not when people know who she is. Traitor follows Mentor a few steps before pausing to look back at Evil Sidekick and Villain's Lieutenant. She's still unsure, looking for some kind of instruction or acceptance.

Traitor returns, accepting the cookie happily before inspecting it and tucking it away in her pack. She's unsure of whether the cookie barrage is an attack or not, but accepts all the cookies just as happily, offering some to Villain's Lieutenant and Evil Sidekick as well. She'd offer some to Mentor, but by this point Mentor has already left, and Traitor is pretty sure she would accept the cookies either.