Here for the Lore

_Hoid_

Hello!

Good to meet you all.

I started reading the sando's books in 2017-ish, and have been hooked ever since. I even started a series on youtube talking about some theories about the cosmere, analyzing them, etc. I've lurked here for quite a while before joining up, and I have to say this seems like a lovely community. Can't wait to interact with you folks and talk about my more insane theories. Cheers!

Teft is definitely one of my favorites. Taravangian as well. After Rhythm of War, my emotions were absolutely shook by the both of their arcs, lol. Steris (mb era 2) and Shai (emperor's soul) are also excellent. I really didn't get Lift at first, but now she's grown into one of my favorite characters. I have a lot to say about her and her role in a fantasy setting, I'll be typing that up at some point soon. But she's great.

Least favorite would be Zane hands down. As a character, Moash is fantastic. As a person, I hate his guts, lol. I also don't like Raoden too much, but that might just be Brandon's writing of characters not being as good back then. I feel like he's gotten much better. 

How about yourself? Favorites? Least favorites?

On 10/3/2021 at 2:43 PM, _Hoid_ said:

Teft is definitely one of my favorites. Taravangian as well. After Rhythm of War, my emotions were absolutely shook by the both of their arcs, lol. Steris (mb era 2) and Shai (emperor's soul) are also excellent. I really didn't get Lift at first, but now she's grown into one of my favorite characters. I have a lot to say about her and her role in a fantasy setting, I'll be typing that up at some point soon. But she's great.

Least favorite would be Zane hands down. As a character, Moash is fantastic. As a person, I hate his guts, lol. I also don't like Raoden too much, but that might just be Brandon's writing of characters not being as good back then. I feel like he's gotten much better. 

How about yourself? Favorites? Least favorites?

I agree with like all of what you said lol, except the Zane bit Moash is definitively the worst.