Crazy theory involging Ishis crazy plans [RoW]

Shaukan-son-Hasweth

Okay,

so we see Ishar trying to manifest the bodies of spren into physical bodies. This seems to work best for honorspren. Because they are basically blue humans.

You know who else is basically a blue human?

The Natans.

And they have this legend that somebody concieved a child with the moon. maybe it wasn't the moon itself. But a person that looked like the representation of the moon to the people. Maybe somebody successfully  has manifested a honorspren before.

Or they are Koloss-blooded who knows

11 hours ago, earthexile said:

I only think not because the Stormfather seems to find this sort of thing unfathomable. If it was something that had been successfully seen in the world, resulting in a whole society, he would probably have said so. Instead he's stumped and disgusted.

The SF doesn't know much of anything that happened before Honour's death

8 hours ago, Jescape said:

Hmm I doubt Siah Aimians were honor spren who came over like what Ishar was trying to do but perhaps they are descendants of spren and humans who mated in the cognitive realm. That would be much easier after all.

Not really, I don't think that would even be possible.

3 hours ago, Frustration said:

Not really, I don't think that would even be possible.

It's more probable than honor spren coming over transforming into Siah Aimians. It also fits with the story of the queen traveling to the realm of the moon to conceive a child. I mean it would probably take connection shenanigans but less than a race of spren coming to live in the physical realm and basically transforming into blue humans. After all apparently the Herdazians have Parshendi ancestry and that seems even more improbable to me.

9 minutes ago, Jescape said:

It's more probable than honor spren coming over transforming into Siah Aimians. It also fits with the story of the queen traveling to the realm of the moon to conceive a child. I mean it would probably take connection shenanigans but less than a race of spren coming to live in the physical realm and basically transforming into blue humans. After all apparently the Herdazians have Parshendi ancestry and that seems even more improbable to me.

Not even connection shenanigans I don't think spren would even be capable of reproducing in that way, even among their own kind they don't.

Both Aiamian's are more likely to be worldhoppers rather than one being worldhoppers and one being from roshar, no matter the way.

4 hours ago, Spoon said:

Doesn’t one of the honorspren say that the bond Kaladin and Syl share is wrong and Kaladin replies that they have not been intimate.

That doesn't mean they can reproduce.

Spren don't even do it that way, to the point they have to learn about it.