Not first post, but I'm new!

Stormblessed0421

Hey! From what I've seen so far this is a really great community, and I'm glad that I have an entire forum full of Cosmere nerds just like me! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the ingenious theories and discussions on all of BS's books both old and new. I'm happy to be here with y'all!

• 5 months later...

Hmmmmm…

I’m gonna be basic and say favorite’s Hoid/Wit, and maybe also Dalinar because he’s epic. Least favorite? That’s harder. If I have a least favorite, it’s probably because Brandon intended the character to be hateable! For the sake of the question, though, I’ll say Straff Venture, because he was a jerk (and it’s been awhile since I read a lot of the books so I can’t really think of any other least favorites)

10 minutes ago, Stormblessed0421 said:

Hmmmmm…

I’m gonna be basic and say favorite’s Hoid/Wit, and maybe also Dalinar because he’s epic. Least favorite? That’s harder. If I have a least favorite, it’s probably because Brandon intended the character to be hateable! For the sake of the question, though, I’ll say Straff Venture, because he was a jerk (and it’s been awhile since I read a lot of the books so I can’t really think of any other least favorites)

... you realize you just responded six months later from when the question was asked right? anyways, Welcome to the shard! want a cookie?