Someone_or_other

Having trouble changing my profile picture

5 posts in this topic

I’m trying to change my profile picture, but when I click on upload photo > choose single file, nothing happens. I’ve also tried copying the url of the photo I want, but that doesn’t work either. I’m new here, so I might figure this out as I get more used to the sight, or this might be a legitimate bug with the website. Whatever the case may be, any help is appreciated.

Could you link me to the URL of the photo you're referring to? Happy to help!

Aha, I think the problem of the raw image ( https://cdn141.picsart.com/369965036038201.jpg ) has really huge dimensions (nearly 3000 pixels by 3000 pixels). Here is a smaller size, try that:

369965036038201.png

This is a dumb issue with the thumbnail generator, I believe, which I hope will be resolved in a future software update. 

Sometimes when vector art is created, it is rendered at an unnecessarily high resolution like this, even if it's a fairly simple piece like this.

Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience! Let me know if that smaller file doesn't work. 

On 9/22/2021 at 9:02 PM, Chaos said:

Aha, I think the problem of the raw image ( https://cdn141.picsart.com/369965036038201.jpg ) has really huge dimensions (nearly 3000 pixels by 3000 pixels). Here is a smaller size, try that:

369965036038201.png

This is a dumb issue with the thumbnail generator, I believe, which I hope will be resolved in a future software update. 

Sometimes when vector art is created, it is rendered at an unnecessarily high resolution like this, even if it's a fairly simple piece like this.

Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience! Let me know if that smaller file doesn't work. 

Yes this works! thank you very much!