xinoehp512

2 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

beautifully taken photograph.

@xinoehp512 I need confirmation on this. Is this allowed? Because this means I might actually have a good submission. 

Also, I presume only one submission per person?

Also Also, I just find this song fitting.

Spoiler

Edited by Aspiring Writer

It's before September 21st, so I'm still good to join right?

Can we submit something we have previously created or should it be something original for this artistic brawl?

And one more question (sorry), it was decided that we will PM the submissions to Xino?

1 hour ago, Mage said:

Can we submit something we have previously created or should it be something original for this artistic brawl?

Um, yeah this, because for drawing, painting, etc., I can see why you would want something new (Especially considering the talented artists here), but for photography, it might be fair to allow old stuff.

31 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Um, yeah this, because for drawing, painting, etc., I can see why you would want something new (Especially considering the talented artists here), but for photography, it might be fair to allow old stuff.

bold of you to assume that I have a considerable amount of talent when it comes to visual art

IMG_20210916_120626974.thumb.jpg.1c4b9ea21b557444fb332b4b01112004.jpg

Here is the second inspiration creation. That should answer your question, @Aspiring Writer.

On 9/15/2021 at 8:10 PM, Mage said:

New would be nice. At the very least, something you have not already posted on the Shard would be fine.