xinoehp512

• 4 weeks later...

No new submissions have been entered since my last post.

The new deadline is December 13th, or until all of the below have declined to submit. 

@Frustration@Experience@The Unknown Order@WrathofaShardKitten@Condensation@Isabelle6060

For the sake of time, I encourage all who intend to continue participating to create a submission for the next two rounds during this week. There will be NO restrictions on submission in the fifth and sixth rounds.

@Mystic Syn @Zephrun's Imperium @Mage @Channelknight Fadran @Aspiring Writer @Knight of Iron

If you are still listening, after all this time.... thank you.

The submissions are in.

Spoiler

Hummingbird Attack

20210802_193716_001.mp4

Spoiler

Uhhh idk

Spoiler

To Much Power For One Mortal

too_much_power_4_1_mortal.mp4

Spoiler
Spoiler

Backyardigans being iconic for about five minutes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZnYO18s8Qo1dEfTsJ_NcdhF0_Nj-eiIk/view

As a reminder:

On 9/21/2021 at 7:32 AM, xinoehp512 said:

Each person can vote for three submissions. The submissions must all be different. You cannot vote for your own submission. Votes should be PM'd to me within a day.

@Aspiring Writer

@Experience

@The Unknown Order

@Zephrun's Imperium

@Frustration

@Mage

@Knight of Iron

@Isabelle6060

@Mystic Syn

@Condensation

@WrathofaShardKitten

@Channelknight Fadran

If anyone has trouble viewing any of the submissions, please let me know!

Edited by Ookla the Ash

Y’all probably know the drill by now.

“Emperors Arrival”: Bro, nice visual effects! Also, pretty sure it’s stop-motion, and I applaud you for having the patience to do that. That fight scene was really well played out and I can tell how much effort was put into it. The Emperor seems like a cool dude, who could also serve my head on a silver platter without me even realizing until it’s too late. Very solid, and there ain’t nothing wrong with that.

“Hummingbird Attack”: Very noice sound effects. If there was supposed to be an actual video, I wasn’t able to see it :// I did love the sound of it.

“Uhhh idk”: This one was so chaotic, and I love it. I love myself a cowboy Avatar facing off the off-brand Black Widow, who is also the Avatar. Again, it looks like it’s stop motion and I have much respect for peoples like you.

“To Much Power For One Mortal” should be “too,” but I’ll let it slide: Hecc ye. Lightsaber is always a win. Great visual effects, and I swear to you, I have that same exact lightsaber toy floating around my place >.> It’s green, for some strange reason, but yeee.

“Astral”: I. Frickn. Love. Art. Timelapses. Maybe it’s a guilty pleasure of mine, but gosh dang it, the art is so good and I love it so much. I love the shading and overall art style you have! I won’t let personal bias of my love for art timelapses get the best of me oh, don’t worry. I will 

“Backyardigans being iconic for about five minutes”: Backyardigans is my flippn’ childhood. So glad it’s getting the attention it deserves, even if it’s to be a meme. Editing a video like that must’ve been hard; I’ve dabbled with it in the past and it can be a frustrating experience lol.