xinoehp512

Well, there have only been four submissions... the voting system doesn't really work with such a small number.

In light of my status last week (and this week) I will extend the second round until next Tuesday, and endeavor to return to daily inspirations.

@Aspiring Writer

@Experience

@The Unknown Order

@Zephrun's Imperium

@Frustration

@Mage

@Knight of Iron

@Isabelle6060

@Mystic Syn

@Condensation

My last post in the thread will serve as inspiration for today. It was played by myself, and recorded and uploaded on an Android phone.

On 9/24/2021 at 5:51 PM, Condensation said:

I don't have a way to post or send a sound clip, so I'll have to forfeit this round. :(

I'll be back next round, though!

On 9/24/2021 at 5:56 PM, The Unknown Order said:

Same as Condensation unfortunately. 

The submission format is not meant to be a barrier to entry; it can be changed, if needs be. What is the nature of your problem(s)?

I know it's too late to sign up. That being said, if you need more things to vote between, would it work if I submitted something for one of the people that can't do the music challenge? As in, submitted my own thing that someone could claim, or not claim, as they wanted?

Edited by WrathofaShardKitten
Clarifying wording.

On 10/2/2021 at 8:14 PM, xinoehp512 said:

It is not too late to sign up.

Really? Well then, I guess I'm signing up. I should have something put together by the end of the day, if formatting stuff works out? Or you could always just continue on without me. Either one would work!

Edit: Turns out I lied, everything went long, and I'll instead have it in tomorrow morning if you want to wait.

Edited by WrathofaShardKitten