xinoehp512

art
/ärt/
1the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination.

2the various branches of creative activity.

Welcome to the Creator Games. Come one; come all.

Six rounds. Six creations. Six votes.

Who among you dares to earn the title of Ultimate Artist?

@Channelknight Fadran @Zephrun's Imperium @Mystic Syn @Knight of Iron

Edited by xinoehp512

4 hours ago, Experience said:

Are we talking writing art or picture art?

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Art" in this case prolly means that each of six prompts are different mediums, not... the other thing.

Each round will be a different form of creative expression. Whether or not the term "medium" applies to all of them I am not certain.

The first round will be visual artistry. Writing might be one of the rounds. :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

What kind of art are we talking about? Art is a very general topic, and I can only manage very few of them lol.

It is very likely that each participant will have rounds in which they struggle! To help alleviate this, I will endeavor to post an inspiration creation each competition day. 

3 hours ago, Condensation said:

I want to join! As long as there are reasonable expectations for deadlines and possibilities to extend because my life is so busy and ugh

Each round will be (tentatively) a week long. I think that should be plenty of time. I know a lot of people are busy right now, though, so I'll be lenient. ;)

It is time for the Games to begin. 

First Round: Visual Artistry

It is through the eyes that most of us primarily perceive the world. The oldest art that remains is visual: paintings on a cave wall. Fitting, then, that the word art should be sometimes synonymous with visual art

In this round, you will be creating a piece of visual art. Since this is a technology-powered competition, your submission will be a digital image: a JPG, PNG, SVG, RAW, BMP, or whatever other image file type that can be supported by the site. Submissions should be submitted by September 21st. Signups will remain open until then.

Those are your only rules. Get creating!