The first ideal may be a Ketek

Cyprian Wiley

I sometimes I try to write Keteks, but I am not good at doing so. (English is not my mothers tongue and poetry is somewhat different in German)
BUT
I wanted to write a Ketek about the immortal words, especially the first ideal. And I realized, that it already could be written as one.

"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. Weakness before strength. Death before life."

And for me this makes perfect sense.
There are many stories and myths about people who have to (symbolically) die before they can truly live. People are weak before they become strong. And the journey is (more) important, but there is no real journey without a destination. You would be wandering around aimlessly. Especially if you think about destination in a broader sense. Like a goal and not an actual physical place. 

There is much more that could be said about this and how it extends the meaning of the ideal. But I am hoping for your Ideas on that theory.

Edit:
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination before journey. Weakness before strength. Death before life."
If it HAS to be perfectly mirrored, but I am not sure about it

Edited by Chiri-Chiri<3

Don't know how that matters to this, but I leave this here

The death is my life, the strength becomes my weakness, the journey has ended.

—Observed on Betabanes 1173, 95 seconds pre-death, collected secondhand and later reported to the Silent Gatherers. Subject was a scholar of some minor renown. Sample considered questionable.
Edited by mathiau