29 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I'm not going to apologize for pushing Kas, but I'm sorry if i got too agressive.

We've already talked and without going too much into that, aggression apology accepted - I don't think you should be apologising for pushing me because that's your job, so that bit's off the table but I apologise for going right back with extreme aggression. It's not really a mode I like to play SE in and making the game frustrating and unfun for you is no bueno too.

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

And this is legitimately one of the worst views you can have at lylo.  Not trying to be rude,  but just trying to say that I've been on the reviewing end of this,  albeit not at lylo.  It was hard watching as trying to do things when basically the only town who i could see being able to re-eval refusing to even think about re-evaluating

Valid point. I didn't even reread the thread during the last cycle. While I appreciate some people have the capacity and energy to continually rehash every possible outcome (:P), Mat saying they could have doubled the elim kill and won the game and Tani being soft-cleared from Squirrel's vote were compelling enough arguments that I didn't feel it would have been very productive to spend much time debating it. 

15 minutes ago, Archer said:

Valid point. I didn't even reread the thread during the last cycle. While I appreciate some people have the capacity and energy to continually rehash every possible outcome (:P), Mat saying they could have doubled the elim kill and won the game and Tani being soft-cleared from Squirrel's vote were compelling enough arguments that I didn't feel it would have been very productive to spend much time debating it. 

I mean that's also valid- I honestly have only ever been in a eliminate or lose situation once before that I can remember as a villager, and I didn't re evaluate well enough that time- :p. it's definitely easier to be critical of people as an outsider :p.

Az's situation was just an annoying one to be in as a villager, regardless of who was there. When a loud player (loud in the...abstract sense?) implies there's nothing you can do, it's the kinda situation that brings you to encourage people to vote you or even self-hammer. but this is something that I feel i could go on about in meta discussion :p.

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

I mean that's also valid- I honestly have only ever been in a eliminate or lose situation once before that I can remember as a villager, and I didn't re evaluate well enough that time- :p. it's definitely easier to be critical of people as an outsider :p.

Az's situation was just an annoying one to be in as a villager, regardless of who was there. When a loud player (loud in the...abstract sense?) implies there's nothing you can do, it's the kinda situation that brings you to encourage people to vote you or even self-hammer. but this is something that I feel i could go on about in meta discussion :p.

Oh I see what you're getting at now. I actually viewed it as the kinder approach, letting e!them off the hook for having to do their due diligence to attempt to sway the thread and win it for them team against terrible odds. But yeah, I apologize @Azmine_king for putting you in that position. 

16 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

I still can't believe an entire conversion game played out without Kas getting converted smh :P But hey, good game elims! Conversion choices were off the norm the team was... unpredictable :P.

Stop. Cursing. Me >>

The sacred coin did not will it. 

Great game everyone! Especially to Mat for being able to survive through all of that. Thanks, Squirrel, for converting me and letting me (even if only briefly) help with the elim win. I do love being evil. :ph34r:

6 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Elan got chills from that, as did I. The sacred coin didn't just tell me to lynch an Elim, when given an Elim-Elim choice, it made me go for Sja :P Thus saving my life and letting me die a Villager.

Yeah... that was unnerving. That coin scares me.

Another thanks to Ashbringer for bringing us this wonderful game! Congratulations to my fellow eliminators for successfully defeating or corrupting the rest of the Unmade! Though we are labeled as the bad guys, we know Sja-anat's purpose is a better one. :P

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get ahold of Wilson, Devotary of Spontaneity, Elbereth, Araris Valerian, or myself, or post in the GM Signups & Discussion ThreadNot only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can. 

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone in our Art of Game Creation thread. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about. If you would rather keep some detail secret, or are self-conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be; while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Amanuensis, STINK, Sart, Fifth Scholar, Straw, Haelbarde, and Young Bard) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: