Channelknight Fadran

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, here's my character

Name: Lyral
Race: Rito
He is a mapmaker who makes maps by flying above to get a birds eye view of an area, and also likes to look at small details from the ground. Generally curious and inquisitive, can sometimes get distracted when he wants to note something down. He gets excited by the idea of discovering something, even if it's something already known to other people.
He has grey and cream colored feathers. He wears a bag with a few rolled up maps and some blank paper, but he usually doesn't work on those on the go. He sometimes uses round glasses. Carries a notebook for making quick notes, uses a reed and a small bottle of ink. He has a house in Rito village where he stores more maps. 

Lyral walked into the tavern. It wouldn't have normally been his first choice, but he had barely made it into the city before the gates closed for the night, and he just needed to find somewhere to stay. It wasn't bad, but he guessed they didn't serve Rito to often. He found a clear table and sat down, then spread out a piece of paper to work on his map of the area. He kept his ears opened while he worked, and overheard the conversation from the table next to him. Twilight? Sacred realm? Imagine mapping another realm! He rolled up his map and looked over at the other table. "I have no Idea what you're talking about, but if your traveling at all, can I come with you?"

I'm once again not so subtly shoving my character in with the others. ^_^

Edited by Kings_way
I forgot to actually write my post

I'll join this!

Spoiler

Name: Evaha

Race: Zora

Appearance: (I like how the Zora look in BotW, so I'm basing her design on that.) She is a light sea green color, and is an adult Zora. (In other words, she's old.)

Skills: She's a really good swimmer, even for a Zora, and is good with other people. She's also pretty resourceful, pretty darn fast, and is a great fighter. She especially excels when using spear-like weapons.

Weaknesses: She is overly trusting, is easily distracted, and is not that strong. Electricity is extra dangerous to her (I don't think that that's a thing before BotW, but I don't really care), and she has an odd fear of Cuccos. (I don't know. I asked my sister what a character I was making should be scared of, and she said chickens.)

Personality: She is an extrovert, and is almost always optimistic. However, when she gets mad or sad, she gets really mad or sad.

Does this work?

6 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Well except in TP, those ones were lame.

11 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"No." Isaa shrugged. "He's simply irrelevant."

Ombrex tried to do as she said, but found himself looking reguardless, while several of the others here looked different there were at least two or three of each type represented, this one was all alone.

Just like me. He thought.

"If you say so," he said with some hesitation. "If I am going to make anew the Mirror of Twilight, I will need a gerat deal of Dark power, do you know where that could be obtained?"