Channelknight Fadran

31 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I mean you're spelling it wrong. "Chosen" not "choosen"

Kill me

kill me now.

Ombrex sighed it was as he feared, some of the others had hoped that at least some of the mirror had been collected, but that was not the case.

"The Mirror was destroyed yes, but I do not believe it is gone. It is very difficult to destroy anything completely, both were broken before, even if not as much, and I believe they can be remade if the pieces can be found."

"I need to believe they can be remade." He wispered.

The King held up his hand.

"The question of whether or not we can fix the Mirror is irrelivent as we do not have the pieces."

He turned to the Sheika at his side, "Do we know where any peices would be?'

Edited by Frustration

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am cool with that.

but I'd prefer that Ombrex believe it can be repaired until reality forces him to see otherwise.

And if you're trying to get him to bite the plot hooks, the mirror and Fused Shadow have a history with oversized monsters...

"YOU DON"T KNOW THAT!" Ombrex screamed, the room darkening as shadows blocked the windows, and dimmed the fire.

Ombrex took several deep breaths to calm himself while the shadows retreated.

"It can't be gone, I refuse to believe it's gone."

Thats works perfect for the scene I wanted!

Scientists Prove That Telepathic Communication Is Within Reach | Innovation  | Smithsonian Magazine

Ombrex sat in the shadow of the castle with his head on his knees.

How could he have been so stupid!? Losing control like that, how did he excpect to get anything done!

Ombrex grabbed a stone and threw it, gaining momentary satisfaction in watching it fly, but it didn't fix his mistakes. So he curled into a fetal position and cried.

Ombrex rubbed his eyes, doing his best to return his vision to normal.

What was wrong with these light worlders? Even moving in stealth they scourched everything with firey radiance.

However even as he pondered on their ways he thanked them, they had given him something he desperatly needed.

As Ombrex melded his body with shadow to wait out the sun the gift of these strange people surged within him, hope.