• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I have character.

Spoiler

Name: Ombrex

Sex: Male

A Grown Twili, skilled in shadow magic for one of his people, though not even a shadow of the Interlopers.

In appearance he would be closer to Zant of Midna, almost Hylian in shape, but with the pale face and dark/green skin of the Twili.

Also I can play Ganon/Ganondorf if no one else wants to.

I'm thinking we don't do a regular Link vs Ganon story. There are so many other legends to be told!

And I'll make my character as well:

Spoiler

Name: Isaa

Race: Sheikah

Personality: Quiet and reserved. Not a woman of many words.

Appearance: I'll frikin draw them because I learned how to draw the other day...

Spoiler

Isaa.jpg.c1322e79124dd2d82280638d05a8dc55.jpg

Here, I'll just drop some exposition and we'll storybuild from there.

Recently, just off the coast of Hyrule's southern shores, there have been several sightings of a giant octorok; larger than a house, even. To the east, just north of the Gerudo Desert, bokoblins have been rampaging through small towns and ransacking villages. There's also been news of the lands of Holodrum and Labrynna closing their borders due to a plague of keese that they've managed to trap inside a magical island just off their own shores.

In short, the world needs some heroes. King Holaus Manhansen Hyrule has put out a three thousand rupee reward for any who can slay the octorok, while the Gerudo are offering an even larger reward to protect their valley from the bokoblins. Nobody's heard from Holodrum or Labrynna in months, but considering how friendly they are to the peoples of Hyrule, there's no doubt that they, too, would offer up large sums for relief from their own problems.

@Enter a username @2EmLee2 ((You have been summoned))

13 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

Good enough to start I'll PM you.

Edit: Fadran are we opperating under the assumption that the timelines were re-unified, or that an inevitability was reached, or are we just going to pick a timeline to work under?

And yes this is relevent.

@Channelknight Fadran

Edited by Frustration