Hello!

CytonicStarspren

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I'm aon tias friend. We have heard a bit about you from her. 

Liked ur drawing of vin standing in front of kredik Shaw. 

So who are ur favourite charecters from across the cosmere and favorite magic system and which world do u like the most ? 

Also what do u think of Sylladin. Its my dream ship and 

*Rhythm of war spoilers 

Spoiler

We know now that spren can be made to manifest completely in the physical realm by ishars experiments. I think syl will be made Physical and marry kal and give birth to dysian aimian children :lol:

Also what do u think of szeth and moash and kelsier and what would would u pick if u had no choice . I would choose cultivation , whimsy is a close second.  

48 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Welcome to the Shard!

Which book's your favourite so far?

Hey! Hmm that’s a hard one. It’ll probably be one from Stormlight, maybe WoK

20 minutes ago, Friendshipspren said:

Liked ur drawing of vin standing in front of kredik Shaw. 

So who are ur favourite charecters from across the cosmere and favorite magic system and which world do u like the most ? 

Also what do u think of Sylladin. Its my dream ship 

Thanks!! Glad you guys liked it :).

As for my favourite characters, they would probably be Kaladin, Kelsier and Hoid. My favourite magic system is probably Allomancy.

Not a big fan of Sylladin tbh.

As for which Shard I’ll choose, it’ll take probably me Invention too

Least favourite character? Moash (ofc) and Straff I guess. Sadeas too. 

My favourite moments are, “But the skies and winds are mine. I claim them, as I now claim your life.” And, “You cannot have my pain.”

Hero of Ages is probably my favourite ending from a cosmere book too, followed by Oathbringer. 

( First off , damn i should started my previous post by writing " hello fellow spren " )

And yep , hero of ages is my favourite ending too. 

My favourite magic system would be feruchemy , although i wouldn't deny  compounding if given the chance :P

I liked moash until book 4 happened. Straff and sadeas are my least favorite too. 

My favourite are vin , sazed , lift , renarin , lopen , jasnah , taravangian , lightsong , nightblood , szeth, taln , Khriss, kal, wax , Wayne , marasi , melaan , steris , dusk. Yeah it's a long list. 

My favourite moment was teft swearing his third ideal. 

Have u read arcanum unbounded ? If so which is ur favourite story in it . Mine's sixth of the dusk and the emperor's soul. Shadows for silence in the forests of hell comes close. 

And when are u gonna read mistborn era 2 . Also i would recommend the unpublished white sand novel that u can find on brando's website rather than the graphic novels... I don't think many ppl liked them 

U can find the unpublished aether of night too. U can get here on the shard by going to a post in the aether of night section.  It's not very polished but i still liked it better than elantris. The elements of the story have since been cannibalized for mistborn and Brando will eventually publish an entirely different story with the same magic system . 

( And man , why can't I find any other Sylladin shippers :( .They are perfect for each other )

Edited by Friendshipspren
A little polishing

8 hours ago, CytonicStarspren said:

Hero of Ages is probably my favourite ending from a cosmere book too, followed by Oathbringer. 

Oathbringer followed by Hero of ages. 
My favourite magic system is surgebinding! Knights radiant! Come on people, mistborn and feruchemists are mythical beings now! Whereas KRs have a bestie spren and shard blade and shardplate!! And investiture just rains down from the sky. 

7 hours ago, Friendshipspren said:

y favourite magic system would be feruchemy , although i wouldn't deny  compounding if given the chance 

Well Cyto has not read era 2 so does not really know about compounding, now, does she? :D

Anyways, Any or if you many then your favourite fabrial idea ?

14 hours ago, Aon Tia said:

My favourite magic system is surgebinding! Knights radiant! Come on people, mistborn and feruchemists are mythical beings now! Whereas KRs have a bestie spren and shard blade and shardplate!! And investiture just rains down from the sky. 

Well Cyto has not read era 2 so does not really know about compounding, now, does she? :D

Anyways, Any or if you many then your favourite fabrial idea ? 

Full feruchemists will be back tho. Mistborn too. 

Oh boi. That's right. Kiddo you don't know awesome compounding or even mixing magic systems is until u read era 2. 

Favorite fabrial is painrial followed by soulcasters I guess. 

And hey I'm an elantrian now. Yesssss.

Kid's still just skaa lol :P. Get some lerasium kid. 

And ooooof. Hon's a Dawnshard now :v 

Hmm should put my ninja skills to use . Wonder if I can steal the Dawnshard with hemalurgy :ph34r:

Edited by Friendshipspren
A little polishing