Alright. D&D.

I made a D&D world over the summer, because my sister wanted to try to do a solo campaign.

It didn't happen.

Now, I have this D&D map I made just lying around. And so, I am starting a D&D campaign.

Anyway, here's the map:

Spoiler

Map.thumb.jpg.238fa52f67b930d6613cc0f267ab73ad.jpg

Basic Info:

Spoiler

There are 6 main kingdoms. They are Faymond, Flatmaw, Smallhold, Midpass, Rougewell, and Mythpeak. Faymond is a kingdom run by Elves, and Mythpoint is a kingdom run by dwarves. The rest are run by Humans. 

The campain would start at Maplecrest, a town at the edge of Faymond that has been attacked more and more frequently by goblins, bandits and orcs. (I'll add a list of what cities and towns are part of each kingdom, but I don't really want to right now.)

Character creation guidelines:

Spoiler

The character has to be level 3 or less. Other than that, do whatever you want.

Edited by Random Bystander

8 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

Here's mine then.

I like it!

Also, I like the cosmere reference you added.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Oooh! Nice!

Alright! I made my character. I wrote it down in a notebook because I didn't want to wait, so... here ya go:

Spoiler

ALVIN (an acronym for Alfred Lloyd von Ian Nigel)

He's a chaotic good serpentine aasimar bardbarian monk. You said 3 levels tops so I had them multiclass once into three classes: barbarian, monk, and bard.

Str: 16 (+3), Dex: 14 (+2), Con: 13 (+1), Int: 11 (0), Wis: 13 (+1), Cha: 13 (+1)

Prof: +2; Speed: 30; AC: 13 (blech); HP: 24; Hit Dice: 1d12, 1d8, 1d8; Passive Perception: 13

Traits: Darkvision, Celestial Radiance (resistance to Necrotic and Radiant damage), Healing Hands (3 HP), Serpentine Form (once per long rest, gives me 30 ft. speed flight and the Bite attack), Shielded Mind (you can't read my mind or emotions [in yo' FACE, illithids]), Rage (+2 damage, 2 uses), Martial Arts (unarmed strike + bonus action), Bardic Inspiration (d6)

Proficiencies: Light armor, medium armor, shields, and pretty much every single weapon that exists, as well as the viol (because I need that Pouf in my life)

Saving Throws: Strength, Constitution

Skills: Intimidation, Perception, Performance

Equipment: Greataxe, two handaxes, 4 javelins, explorer's pack, viol (technically I'm not supposed to have this BUT I WANT IT SO IT'S MINE)

Attacks:

• Bite: 1d6 piercing, plus there's a DC 13 con saving throw (if you fail you're poisoned and knocked unconscious for the next 24 hours)
  • Unarmed Strike: 1d4+3 bludgeoning damage, plus if this is my first attack then I can do it again as a bonus action
  • Vicious Mockery: 1d4+1 psychic damage, plus a DC 11 wis saving throw that, if failed, gives the target disadvantage on their next turn
  • Greataxe: 1d12+3 slashing damage

Spells:

• Ability: Charisma. DC: 11. Attack Modifier: +3
  • Cantrips:
    • Light (I actually have this because of my race so it has its ability is Wisdom)
    • Vicious Mockery
    • Prestidigitation
  • 1st:
    • Unseen Servant
    • Detect Magic

Appearance: idk I'll draw him later I guess

18 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Appearance: idk I'll draw him later I guess

We should all use Hero Forge for our characters, that would look cool.

Edit:

Also, I like the cosmere reference you added.

Are you talking about the hair? If so, I've just always liked that mechanic/look, so I stole it.

Edit 2: Oh, it's the ideal. That's actually a part of DnD beyond. I'm not making that up.

Edited by The Unknown Order

21 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Wow. I think your character is going to make things really interesting.

21 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

We should all use Hero Forge for our characters, that would look cool.

Edit:

Are you talking about the hair? If so, I've just always liked that mechanic/look, so I stole it.

Edit 2: Oh, it's the ideal. That's actually a part of DnD beyond. I'm not making that up.

It is? cool! (I wonder how many people accidentally reference the Cosmere by using that...)

I got busy, sorry. 

Anyway! 

I'm thinking fallen aasimar LE Paladin of Conquest.

I'll have an actual character sheet tonight. Kinda juggling some stuff. How are we doing stats? 

Name: Rastiel Drusus Decimus 

(Backstory is prone to change if it conflicts with the world)

Descended from an Erinyes, an angel (sometimes considered a fallen angel) that dwells in the Hells to punish the souls there, Rastiel firmly believes in contract and structure. If he agrees to something, he will fulfill it. But he often will resort to brutal measures and is more than willing to exert his power to fulfil his duty and get what he wants. 

Rastiel was briefly a members of a roving band of soldiers more akin to bandits. They called themselves The Statute, and would protect small towns for a price, but force the town to follow their rule set. Rastiel left after one member broke the contract with the village, leaving in disgust. He's not a good person, but he's here to punish wrongdoers. Breaking the contract was anathema to him, and now he is out on his own to accomplish the same goals.

Wrongdoers will be annihilated. 

Edited by Okdes
Expanding on the post

Just now, deepspace21 said:

Hey! Im interested in joining! got room for one more? Im a pretty experienced player, so I can help out if anyone needs a hand.

Likewise- I've done a lot of 5e. I'm down to help, I'm just not sure what attribute method we're using 

also just to summarize, we have a ranger, a paladin, and a Bardbarian Monk, all of which have a total level of 3. I like making sure the thing I choose to play meshes well with the rest of the party. from what I can tell, yall have Strength, Charisma, Dex, Wisdom, and probably constitution down, so I think I will play a wizard or an Artificier, most likely a wizard since half caster is also covered. I shall now begin formulating a character.