The Cosmere in No Man's Sky?

Marukka

Hey, has anyone found or created some Cosmere systems in No Man's Sky? It might even be possible to find and breed some Axehounds or Chulls...:lol:

I travel the Euclid Galaxy there semi regularly, and have acess to two other galaxies (Eissentam and Budullangr) in case anyone has found some perfect systems or even bases.

Anyway even if no one knows any good places to visit, I actually want to create a little of that stuff myself. If anyone likes to join me, I'm mostly online between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. CEST, though the day varies. Just say so in this thread or dm me so we can exchange Travellers Codes and find a fitting day. I am online via PSVR, so it might be a lot easier to exchange PSN IDs, but since No Man's Sky has complete systems crossover, the Travellers Codes would be needed for any PC or XBox players.

I don't play it myself but I have a friend who does and streams; I've been watching to see if they find a good Rosharan System because they sometimes take suggestions for naming places and from what I've seen of the game it's likely that there's a perfect candidate out there somewhere.

9 hours ago, Weltall said:

I don't play it myself but I have a friend who does and streams; I've been watching to see if they find a good Rosharan System because they sometimes take suggestions for naming places and from what I've seen of the game it's likely that there's a perfect candidate out there somewhere.

Absolutely! :lol:

I've been playing the game since it was released on and off again. I probably encountered some suitable systems along the way, but finding those again might be impossible, even if I could remember any specifics. Anyway, looking anew will be fun in itself. :)

If you like to join, or any other newcomer to the game, it'll be no problem at all. The start is a bit slow, but I can help out with advise and almost any recource needed. Exploring the galaxy together is where the game really shines. ^_^