FOTT - Earth 2767

Spren of Kindness

Whoa. Your mind just became... way louder. Icona hesitated. Well... seems like I got the right connection. Just a sec...

The letter appeared in Queen's hand.

It says all this:

Spoiler

To (my) Queen:

If you're reading this, then either my dumb hypothesis worked or you found this buried deep in my backpack after I put it there and forgot about it. If it's the latter then I beg you to throw this away right now and pretend like you never found it.

Anyways.

Hi! It's me. I'm basically just testing to see if I can transport stuff cross-universe via Mindscape. If you actually did what I said then this means that it does, so... yay! Icona's basically the lifeblood of the Mindscape, so in theory he can connect to anyone I've whitelisted into it. What that means is that I can send you stuff and you can send me stuff; and we can keep each other updated.

A whole bunch of people just showed up where I'm at, including another god, a god's servant, someone who very well could kill a god, and also just a random engineer. We're in the resistance base, and will start exploding things soon-ish.

Keep me posted, if you can. Let me know where you're at; what you're doing, etc.

Also let me know that you love me ;)

'Cause I love you.

Don't die!

~ Fadran 

Queen opened the letter and read its contents, a grin spreading across her face.

That's so cool! she communicated to Icona. I don't think I have time to draft a response at the moment, we're rather busy, but could you let him know that I'm alright? And also that I love him?

On 12/27/2021 at 6:37 PM, Spren of Kindness said:

"She's here," Martin says, stepping away from the window.  "Let's roll out."  He takes a quick moment to make sure his weapons are hidden, and pulls his hat on.

Trilby! Best kind of hat. Also yep I was with you the entire time.

Andante followed the group out and along the road, admiring Martin's awesome hat.

In case you aren't aware of your hat archetypes, a Trilby is like a slightly more depressed Fedora. In fact, all the 'hate' for Fedoras are actually from people who don't know their hats and just really don't like Trilby's.

That said, Trilby's are pretty awesome. I would know. (A good friend of mine got me one once :) )

23 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia grinned mischeviously. "I knew that too."

Queen blushed, then forced herself to focus on what was actually going on. She climbed into the truck behind Ayia.

I don't know hats as well as I wish I did.

Oh yeah I forgot we had Pokemon. Queen also has a mechanical red panda. No clue where those went...the PokeBall would fit in hat or pockets, but mechanical red panda...nope.

Queen pulled a sheet of paper and a pencil from her hat, then started writing a response to Fadran.