FOTT - Earth 2767

Spren of Kindness

Martin leads the way out of the motel, pulling his hat even lower on his head.  Nahl is waiting at the corner.

A description of Nahl for y'all: a somewhat short woman with bleached-blonde hair and brown roots visible.  She wears a brown bandanna or something similar around her neck.

22 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

The small boy called Ely steps out of his room. "Uh, hello? I don't think I've met you."

I'm assuming you're talking to me. If not, sorry.

"I've been here the whole time. I just... haven't been talking a lot. I'm Queen."

20 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin leads the way out of the motel, pulling his hat even lower on his head.  Nahl is waiting at the corner.

Queen followed, getting the feeling that she probably shouldn't talk.

"Canada.  You remember that YTP base you got hired to bring down?  Drop us off there."

"You're gonna have to pay for that," Nahl says.  She makes a sharp motion, gesturing them to follow her down the street.

"Payment's at the base," Martin explains.  "If you still wait on that."

"For you I will, soldier boy."

"Don't call me that," Martin snaps, more heat in his voice than he wants there.

Nahl smirks.  She leaves the topic for now, looking back at the rest of the group.  "How'd you all end up with this fool?"

1 hour ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Nahl smirks.  She leaves the topic for now, looking back at the rest of the group.  "How'd you all end up with this fool?"

"I... I came from somewhere. I forgot. But I was friends with these cool guys with magic portals that took me to different worlds. And he was there!"

5 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

"What's that supposed to mean?" Queen asked.

"You're not from around here, are you?"  Nahl clearly doesn't expect an answer to that.  Martin breathes out, and wishes that the time they have to be around Nahl was shorter.

"Not relevant," he says shortly.