Elf at heart

ATLAS

40 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Szeth Facpalm said:

Sure! I warn you, im not the most reliable lol

Great. Thats fine. We'll have a one day limit for anyone to send their word to the next person.

Ok. I am first in line then, its @Szeth Facpalm .

Anybody else?

We need atleast 4 to play properly.

Sounds fun, I'm in, but only so I can try and use as many town names that are also food as possible.

I'm in too.

If it's not too late I'll join. If it is just let me know when the next round starts and I'll join then.

I'll join the next round (or this one if you're still excepting people).

I'll join the next one as well (or are you already on to the next round?)

Ok, guys, I am so sorry. I had an exam today so I just didn't check the Shard. And I dont think there really are "rounds" per se. I was wrong when I said that before. You just keep playing till people keep getting eliminated and only one winnet is left.

Now I will accept only these new people right now, because I like all of them. And then no more new people.

The final players are @Szeth's Facepalm @Hoiditthroughthegrapevine @Experience @Nameless @Malim @Mage @The Unknown Order and @The One Ring

Now I am the first one, so Malim will send a word to Mage now intead of me and so on and so forth. And The One Ring will send a word to me.

Whenever you can't think of a word just say ATLAS to the next person, and also say it here. That next person will choose a word and start it again and you will be out the game. We keep doing that till only one person is left who is the champion!

Just wanted to make that clear though you all probably knew it anyway.

Also, please no google-searching.

And yeah. That's it.

P.S. I will be more punctual from now.

Edited by Elf at heart

Well rounds-wise I was thinking once everyone is eliminated except one and there is a winner then new people join and we play again and keep the game going.

Also, just to clarify we are allowed to use real places and Sanderson places? Or just real?

ATLAS. My brains not working today

21 hours ago, Mage said:

Well rounds-wise I was thinking once everyone is eliminated except one and there is a winner then new people join and we play again and keep the game going.

Also, just to clarify we are allowed to use real places and Sanderson places? Or just real?

Oh, thats a good idea.

Ok, we'll do that.

And you can use any place, fictional or real.

Now, the players are @Szeth's Facepalm @Hoiditthroughthegrapevine @Nameless @Malim @Mage @The Unknown Order and @The One Ring

Since @Experience has been eliminated. Sorry, maybe you can join the next round if you are still interested.

EDIT: @The One Ring its been a day and I haven't gotten my word yet. Since Experience was eliminated, @Nameless had to pick a word and then send that on. I hope that was clear?

Edited by Elf at heart

On 2021/9/3 at 9:57 AM, Elf at heart said:

Oh, thats a good idea.

Ok, we'll do that.

And you can use any place, fictional or real.

Now, the players are @Szeth's Facepalm @Hoiditthroughthegrapevine @Nameless @Malim @Mage @The Unknown Order and @The One Ring

Since @Experience has been eliminated. Sorry, maybe you can join the next round if you are still interested.

EDIT: @The One Ring its been a day and I haven't gotten my word yet. Since Experience was eliminated, @Nameless had to pick a word and then send that on. I hope that was clear?

I received my word 8 hours ago, I sent you your word a minute ago before seeing this post. Does this mean I'm out or something? Sorry if I messed up the system

Edited by The One Ring

On 9/4/2021 at 7:34 AM, The One Ring said:

I received my word 8 hours ago, I sent you your word a minute ago before seeing this post. Does this mean I'm out or something? Sorry if I messed up the system

No, no. You're not out at all. The rules are not hard and fast. Its really just a school game that I thought I'll bring here. :D

@The One Ring word?

Edited by Elf at heart